1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Any more surprises?

God I hope not.

Kinzie will only take 1 step,and then fall down, LOL. She'll pull herself up and walk if she's got something to lean against. She's also got 3 teeth coming in on top,all at the same time, so not very much quiet time around here.

I've been putting up a 11' x 14' metal shed since sunday. It's one of those projects that says 2 people can build it in 1 day, LMAO!!!

It's day 3 now,and just got the roof put on.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

saugmon,
    Little half dose of tylenol or motrin works well too. Of course the generic will do as well. LOL. Gotta love saving money. :)

loco,
    Hey buddy. Long time no post. You doin well? Was on mIRC earlier and missed you. :)

...gm

4. LOCOENG

Ah...I've been around, just not here GM.

Might come back around more in the future...but it has been a nice break. I'll check into IRC now.

5. greensman

greensman Regular member

NOT there now. AT work. Dang four letter word. :)

ttyl buddy.... :p

....gm

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Hello Everyone! It's going to be a day from hell today but I wanted to stop by and say good morning (or afternoon) to everyone.

7. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Since I joined AD just over 2 years ago I got to meet a lot of great characters...unfortunately these older members are gradually disappearing from this forum.
    Heres a list of members who have linked to my shoutbox....sadly, how many have left

9mmruger1, aditek, Alien13, alkohol, arniebear, Auslander, azzidrain, borhan9, Bubba1982, creaky, DakotaFan, drnknja, fasfrank, Flashin, flip218, gamename, GlueEater, gurnard, herbsman, info10456, Lethal_B, libenja, lilghost, LOCOENG, MaxBurn, Nephilim, Nerve5, onya, Phantom69, ScubaBud, Starrift, svar91, theridges

Not forgetting gear79 who's not in the list

Some of these members were NOT my buddies but a hell of a lot were.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  8. LOCOENG

Proud to be on your "Buddies List" Gwendolin...

I could only stomach looking at so many Nero logs and helping with ripping etc so many times and spending my days in the safety valve became counter productive so I'm trying to move on a bit, but I will always stick my head in from time to time and say hello or lend a helping hand.

9. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Hey Gewen don't Fret The aussie is still here and has recently moved to QLD too :)

There are some great members there on the list that we miss but everyone moves on and we make new friends but lest we forget :)

10. onya

onya Guest

"Lest we forget" Good one Boorhan9

@Loco, Here Here. She's a nice old stick eh?(translation is ...she's a nice person with a good heart) :)

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Pac and Garmoon"
    A strange conversation indeed! When do you suppose they'll invent a machine for that crappy chore? What do environmentalists say about cutting down a whole forest for this purpose? What do monkeys use and why is it that dogs, cats and all other mammals are designed in such a way that this little exercise in personal hygene isn't necessary. Never ever buy dollar store toilet paper; yes, there are great deals to be had but those pesky splinters are a pain in the a$$.

12. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Gerry,
    The machine has been invented, it just hasn't caught on yet. It hoses down your arse and then blow dries it. LOL http://www.lubidet.com/ Didn't you know? Monkeys use their hands (and throw the crap). It's not safe near the primate cages at the zoo. As for the dollar store toilet paper, that's one of the reasons I don't like public restrooms. It appears the people who stock those must not use them or we'd see more Charmin.

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Pac:
    http://www.lubidet.com/

LMAO!! You must extraordinary internet search skills! LOL! I'm sure you're right about monkeys; I hadn't thought of that! Shameless little critters; I'm told they can't use male monkeys in movies because they can't stop playing with a certain part of their anatomy regardless of who's watching.

14. rav009

rav009 Active member

Evenin' :)

How's everyone doing?

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Hey Rav! Where have you been? We've missed you around these parts!

@Gwen:
    We share the same sentiment: I miss that nutcase auto mechanic too LOL!
    He's the one who got me started here. He sure knew how to keep you laughing! I really hope things are going better for him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  16. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

dont forget the great kivory666/docTY.
    its a shame, and i dont know why or what happened but i just talked with ken, said he will no longer visit AD.just said he was tired of things around here and he was moving on....
    like LOCO said people move on to differnet things, this is unavoidable, but damn the good ones keep getting shoved out the door...

probably not the right thread to post this, maybe the bitch thread but it seems to go hand in hand...

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@cincyrob ... Lord, I couldn't agree with your more. There was a lot of unnecessary arguing and hostility in the safety valve. Whether in person or online, it really gets people rattled when there is argument and hostility going on all around them. The easiest way to deal with it is to simply leave the room.

Edit: I shouldn't speak my mind if it doesn't contribute to anything positive.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  18. billybob

billybob Regular member

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!

^

lol.

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

GOOD MORNING ALL! No time to write though; I've got to put on my face before goint to work.
    [​IMG]

20. onya

onya Guest

We planned ours two years apart, so for eight years it was bedlam, and as for surprises......my/our last came un-announced some years later. He knocked on that door long and hard till we let him in... lol

When it comes to moments like watching their first steps and all the other precious moments. Don't not be there buddy, the children are the cake so don't miss out on the Iceing!

As for yor 11' X 14', it's nice to know your doing secret mens business 'an stuff. ROFL.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.