1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greensman

greensman Regular member

YOu insensitive PR!CK!!! What movie is that from?? More than one I'm sure....lol

Sorry gerry1 you gotta work....I think that should be posted in the B!TCH thread too......... :p

Hope all goes well with your "sensitivity training"..... YEH RIGHT!!!!

....gm

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

PICKY PICKY ... you is right though. I decided to play hookie from the sensitivity training (which I must have had five times already). I'll catch some hell for it but I've been around so long that I'm one of the few who can get away with such things.

3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Funny... organizations start doing the sensitivity training seminars after some nitwit crosses the line. Sorta like closing the barn door after the horse has left.

4. little155

little155 Regular member

@gerry1, if you need sensitivity training, we're all in trouble. I would think that the job you do, you would have plenty sensitivity. Just tell'em you had to catch up on your work. Have a good day.

5. billybob

billybob Regular member

Billy got a job at dominoes pizza :D

6. little155

little155 Regular member

Remember Billy, two times Tuesday special. Buy one, get another of equal or lesser value for free. HeHeHe

7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Woop! How much does it pay? :D

8. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Working man, working hands. Congrats. I'm sure the UK has lovely taxes to pay too.

9. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Wow, earthshattering news, Gerry1, the government is actually making you guys work? Should be a law against that.

Congrats Billy Bob, if you are delivering you should make around $20-$25.00 per hour after tips if you have picked a good location. Just remember to share all of your embarrassing customer stories to us old perverts here on AD. For example one dude jumping out a side window and running with his clothes in his hands running for his life when the pizza arrived, or, one customer answered the door in a towel after getting out of the shower, one hand reached out for the pizza, the other had a $20, the towel dropped, the female driver naturally looked down and burst out laughing, he told her to keep the change and quickly retreated...Just remember, you'll be dealing with them at their own turf.

10. rav009

rav009 Active member

Your not delivering because your 16, unless you've got yourself a scooter or something? So you must be preparing the pizzas, not the most glamorous job but at least you've got something to drag your ass away from aD for, hehe.

Nice one, mate.

11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

MEANIE!

12. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@ BlivetNC

You made my day. PMLMAO
    Get back to work gerry.

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Garmoon... LMAO! Actually, I could have used your services earlier today ... I broke a back tooth on a damned tootsie roll of all things! (Should I sue them?). I'm surprised it doesn't hurt though.

14. rav009

rav009 Active member

Gerry, see a dentist ASAP!

15. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Rav ... oh I will but I'll do a lot of drugs first (no offense Garmoon! LOL)

Edit: I actually bit a dentist once ... unintentionally!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  16. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

gerry and you say you don't need sensitivity training sure hope your using sensodyne tooth paste! LOL Chris

17. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@gerry

As long as there is no caries and the break is not deep into the dentin, then sometimes they don't hurt. Seen 'em like that, last for years. Not a good idea though. It should be fixed rather soon. Good luck my friend. You may need a crown. I love toosie rolls also, corn nuts and ice are the absolute worst for breaking teeth.

18. Shardel

Shardel Guest

The guy that needed the sensitivity training was the one that wouldn't
    get off the lady's lap when she told him to. My idea of sensitivity
    training would have been to sink my long hard fingernails into
    something very sensitive until his voice went up and octave. He would
    have been walking bowlegged for sometime. :)

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Shardel ... they never questioned me about it after talking to her and another guy they called. When I got back to the office, his manager was putting his stuff in boxes. He wasn't even allowed back into the office. The woman he did this to was a good friend but I was suprised at what was nothing short of blood lust but then I was told he'd done it before so he got what he deserved. What's worse, he'll never get unemployment compensation ... we're an unemployment office LOL!

@garmoon ... I'll tell you, I should have known better. It had been sitting in a candy jar for a long time I guess and it was as hard as a rock ... and harder than my tooth it would seem LOL! It doesn't hurt in the least but I'll be at the dentist on Monday ... I don't want to waker in terrible pain. That happened to me only once; I drank what must have been nearly a quart of scotch and all it did was make me a drunk in pain ... followed by a hangover with all the trimmings LOL!

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

Cheers ripper, rav, blitvet, garmoon and little :D

Pays £5.35 an hour, which aint bad for a 16 year old ;)

Its full time, which is from 6 til about 10 every night (longer on weekends) which is great because im at 6th form doing A levels, so i have 3 hours a day to do homework and things, then straight to workkk.

60% discount on pizzas.

and a free on every night ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.