1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@joeryan

or anyone that knows where joeryan is from????

lastnight on my way home i happen to pass a integra with the personal plate on it "JOERYAN".

no im not stereo typing us type of puter people but the guy driveing looked as if he might know a thing about technoledgey (i know thats not how ya spell it)as does joeryan. just wondering if he is a close neighbor of mine and dont know it??????

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

here ya go bro lol

technoledgey = technology

here download this Rob

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

I'm 2 hours from you Rob!

Maybe you can come over sometime and see a REAL football team play huh lol GO Colts!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2007
  3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

GOOD MORNING BOYS AND GIRLS! The recently reclusive Gerry1 just stoping by to say hello! No time to catch up on the continuing AD sagas; it's terrible not to be a part of recent goings on.!

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

So why the hermit status then Gerry? Aren't we good enough for you, you don't love us anymore? :)

5. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@aabbccdd
    Hey...Rob is from Cincy they have a Real...uhhmmm...Never Mind..:(

6. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

They do have a #1 rated team in that city,but it's the St. Xavier High School Football team. #1 in the majority of Highschool football polls in the country,and they have a brutal schedule.

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

LMAO!!

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@LOCO ... Oh, I love all you guys! So too, I miss all the action and haven't even the time to catch up.
    So why the hermit status?

I don't know what to make of this; they're actually making me work at work!! I'm so pissed off! LOL

My two most hectic times of the year are Labor Day and New Year's and the weeks thereafter. Come Labor Day, everyone wants education grants because the kiddies have returned to school. Believe it or not, come New Year's Day, I'm swamped with "New Year's Resolutions" where everyone wants to better themselves for as long as this resolution lasts so I'm stuck with the brunt of their nasty concept of "self improvement" LOL! I wish they'd just stick with the gym memberships where they sign contracts and pay large amounts of money and go twice!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2007
  9. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

A sure sign of the end of the world, our favorite government worker actually having to work.
    My bitch, why around the full moon do all my customers loose their flippin' marbles and become insane whiners? Anyone else notice this?

10. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea ST X is pretty good the past few years. they will have a big game on there hands when they play my High school Turpin. both teams are undefeated right now. and a win by turpin would put them over the hump......

well its just dump on the guy from cincy day...lmao everyone pick on the one/place/team that they wish they had or new...lol

at least if you picking on Cincinnati your leaveing Boston alone....

LMAO sorry BlivetNC...

sorry i got off topic..

oh yea didnt cincy's 4th string beat indy's 2nd string in th elast preseason game???lol\

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Blivet ... oh yeah, we've noticed at our office! We have legit layed off workers in our office but also, a large number of people who can't hold down a job because of my personal diagnosis of "fruitcake". They're always out in droves come the full moon ... I'm waiting for one of them to turn into a werewolf!

You're such a meanie and you made me cry.

12. LOCOENG

Looks like it time to call the wambulance Blivet...I get whiners year round on the railroad. They aren't happy unless you are sh!tting gold bricks in their hands all day long.

13. greensman

greensman Regular member

Hello all............ :)

Yep to many whiners these days!!! Was gonna fire one today but the S@B quick before I could. Is that whining??? LOL

Sorry NOT the B!TCH thread but there you have it!!

...gm

14. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

is that a reverse negative/oxy MORON???lol Shi*ing gold bricks....damn ill take 2

15. LOCOENG

Hold out your hands and stand behind me. :)

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

cincy you watch that choo-choo man. He's tried more than once to sell me some "swampland" up in Alaska. hehehe. And by all means DO NOT stand behind that guy AND don't let him stand behind you either. :p

...gm

17. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Hey Cincy
    Where all just having a little fun at your expense...Its not like My 49ers...Kings...or Giants...are going anywhere soon...

I figured we would hear from you over in the Paint the Kettle thread...with the Bonds debate going on...I know your a Big Bonds Fan...LOL..:)

18. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

... and don't pull his finger or ask to drive the train. ;)

You're a Bonds' fan? I was until he grew a physique like Joe Young and started lauching balls like they were on a rocket sled. (Just can't resist that Ecko humor.)

19. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@pacman777
    No...Cincy Hate's Barry..:)
    I was just curious about his thoughts on the matter since he is actually a Baseball Fan...and I Respect his opinion...as I Respect yours...I hope you are not taking it personal...I believe open respectful debate...is a Good Thing..:)

20. LOCOENG

a la Neph

I pooped!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.