1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greensman

greensman Regular member

WOW!!!!!

I was under the impression that this was a "Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening" thread. There didn't seem to be anything in the last 2-3 pages that was good imho. I think someone got what they deserved for sure. And I got a few laughs too. lol.

@Ripper and the others fielding this idiot,
    Sorry you had to deal with that crap. Now on to the topic of this thread!!!!!

GOOD EVENING to all from Texas (evening here now....lol)

Hope you have a great weekend.

............c

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Ooooh, Texas :)
    Not anywhere near Fort Worth, perhaps ?

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

my grandfather was supposedly from galveston texas. currently modifing a uss arizona model into uss texas. 2 different class of ships.

4. greensman

greensman Regular member

The_Fiend,
    Sorry, in the West Texas region. lol. FW is cool tho.

ddp,
    Cool about your Grandfather. Galveston is about 8-10 hours away from here.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

danielgod, what do you have to say about this quote of your's especially the section in red? practice what you preach!!
    Originally posted by wild77:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am going to make this simple for you because at this point I want to get Banned I will not kiss any body's ASS!!! I will be honest about why this this site has gone down hill. Too many Wannabe Mod's and people who get Banned and come back under different names!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK ME OUT I CAN BE FOUND AT DOOM9 AS WILDCHILD77 OR DIGITAL DIGEST FORUMS AS WILD77!!!!

GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

At least he got the child part right...how much you want to bet he's No Older then 12?

Been here since Xcopy came out...Around 2001 or 2 reading learning and asking questions under a name...not remembering passwords...posting next question...under diffrent name...

Created this account in 2005...been hanging in the site since...this is the best site Iv'e ever found for knowledge and entertainment..:)
    & Arniebear was the first person I really remember helping me on site... lots of helpful people here...

I Thank You All...

7. Evil1

Evil1 Guest

Yes he can be found there and never let this crap go on at either of those Forums. I have been here for quite a while and right now I am wondering where the real Old Timers are and why the only Mod here is DDP . where is Neph, Flip, Creaky, or Ireland or even Vurbal?

8. actech

actech Regular member

H*ll wheres "Orifice"
    Thats when this place was fun and wholy educational. I dont ever remeber seeing so may banned people. I ve been coming here for years (lurker)4/2003 and I think even before then but changed email and was cancelled. Oh well, main thing this place used to be alot of education and fun without attitudes. Guess people move on, Web sites too.
    Back to lurking
    kurt

9. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

ireland is probably busy, creaky is in the linux forums ATM, haven't seen darth in a while, same with flip, neph is around, just busy, and vurbal is probably watching the xbox forums like a hawk.

10. Evil1

Evil1 Guest

And who are you The Owner?

11. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

No, i'm the all singing, all dancing cr@p of the world.
    Or was i the eye in the sky from mordor?
    Not sure there.

12. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

LMAO @ evil1

@LP531
    half the people here fall in that age range....
    thats why all the oldtimers/knowledgible people are gone.

good evening from Cincinnati, ohio

13. greensman

greensman Regular member

cincyrob,
    Whazzzuupppp rob??
    Did you read the previous few pages. LMAO. I think you are right about the age of half of the members here. Not knocking the younger crowd but most of them aren't that mature. Not including you Ripper so don't get offended. lol.

And good evening to you!!

..........c

14. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@cincyrob
    Goodevening to you from Modesto, CA...

I bet "Evil 1" is another of "Wild77"s alias...what do you think

Maybe "ddp" could check it...

15. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Nah, evil1 has been around, i think i remember seeing him reply in the old sig testing thread.

16. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Then sorry to ya "Evil 1"...say the newbie and assumed...

Iv'e only been in 2 diputes here...both miss under standings...After each I learned something...The Safety Valve gave me greater understanding about what goes on in the forums...and what the people who really help go thru...

One was with Pulsar...I eventually realized what he was trying to point out to me...and it made me a better poster...Great chap by the way...his serving wench is still in my pic's

I try to No longer get involved in Flaming wars...No Point...

17. Evil1

Evil1 Guest

I have been here since 15 February 2005, just have not posted, here to learn!

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@greensman.
    you are so correct. to much baby sitting has to go on around here for anyone to get any real help. all the kiddies trying to be cool to mod's make them feel important...i've yet to see one make any kind of imput taht amounts to something, or that hasent been allready said by someone who knows what they are saying..

@LP531..
    i dont know who he is but it was funny.

i just need to stay out of these things cause they are gonna get me and my mouth in trouble.. gonna go back to the threads and the people i know... ask GREENSMAN i am way out of my territory..lol

19. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

I think its him. Im pretty sure its him(Not a 100%). His wallpaper is same as Wild's wallpaper i saw in the "Wallpaper thread" He even has linux

Why would he have it in his profile if it wasn't his????

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2007
  20. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

And today was a real learning experience. Unbelievable but a fine example of what's put up with. But I love that sound of Thunder makes me Tingle all over.Good evening from Michigan. Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.