1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

danielgod, lightning struck & hopefully last time in this thread!!
    danielgod (account created on 5 Jan, 2007) has used same IP address as wild77 (banned on 5 Jan, 2007)
    danielgod (account created on 5 Jan, 2007) has used same IP address as Evil1 (banned on 5 Jan, 2007)
    danielgod (account created on 5 Jan, 2007) has used same IP address as wild88 (banned on 5 Jan, 2007)

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I'm definitely out of here, 3 days without sleep often drives a person bonkers; unfortunately it seems whatever happened in this thread has prompted a need for more AD bashing over at a.n.other site that shall remain nameless (i was curious to find out more and as i suspected there's murmerings afoot elsewhere); well at least for once i can't have had anything to do with this one, well i don't think so anyway), i have been having a well earned break from the forums to do battle with a few PC's that thought they had got away with a few things. G'night muppets, even after 3 nights with virtually no shut-eye i don't go raving mad 'round the forums. Maybe take a leaf out of my book ?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Nah, this time, it's my fault creaks.
    Then again, i had a persistant, well... dunno what he was, other than a drunk redneck idiot *he called himself a redneck, so don't poke me on that cliché*.

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Ok, I'm gunna pop back up and say sorry, again. Lol, I went to bed and he came back on about 4 other nicks?!?! Jeez...

Anyhow, good morning from Reading, UK.

/me runs away and hides!

5. rav009

rav009 Active member

Mornin....... :-D

6. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Sorry Creaky, Ireland & ddp
    I still say he was asking for it literally...

as for being a drunken redneck...I doubt if the 12 year old twit know's how to get alcohol...

Sorry to everyone who had to read the thread...

Good Night Everyone...

7. janrocks

janrocks Guest

heh heh heh.. I think he's the idiot (or one of them) who threatened to hack me...fool! I think we should let Dan have his IP and see what happens, because the little **** will be back when he (eventually) works out how to reboot a dhcp server, or use a proxy.. *shudders*

8. greensman

greensman Regular member

Mornin to all..........

I'll admit I was enjoying the lack of intelligence by the quad-personality but not at the thread's expense. Thanks for the laugh and try to have a much nicer day. :)

@Lp531,
    Asked another question on the video card thing. lol.

..........c

9. ireland

ireland Active member

good morning..from Pennsylvania us-of a
    DDP A FLAG FOR YE SIG
    [​IMG]
    http://www.animations-galore.com/Images/Flags/canada2.gif

if Evil1 had his/her bra on like this women it would of saved him from ddp lightning

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) -- One woman discovered on New Year's Eve that her bra could do more than lift and support when a falling bullet was halted by the bra strap on her left shoulder.

Debbie Bingham, 46, an Atlanta resident visiting family in St. Petersburg, said her gold bra slowed the falling bullet during the holiday celebrations.

Her injuries may have been much more severe had it not been for her bra strap, said George Kajtsa, spokesman for the St. Petersburg Police Department.

Bingham says she was outside with her daughter and son, ringing in the New Year and viewing the local fireworks display when she felt a sharp pain in her left shoulder at 11:40 p.m.

It was Bingham's daughter, Solanda Bingham, 30, who first noticed the blood seeping through her mother's white shirt.

"We were sitting at the picnic table and listening to music and my mom said, 'Ow,'" the daughter said.

The daughter said she looked over and saw the blood and shouted "My mother's been shot. My mother's been shot."

The bullet was halfway inside of Bingham's bra, and the other half barely breaking the skin, Bingham later told WTSP-TV.

Someone had fired a gun into the air and as the .45-caliber bullet fell back to earth, Bingham was struck. Kajtsa described the wound as a "big scratch with bruising."

Bingham was taken to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg where she was given five stitches. The bullet was lodged into the bra tap was only removed when doctors intervened and cut the bullet from the strap.

St. Petersburg police are still searching for the shooter to determine if Bingham was the target of the gunfire or if she was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, Kajtsa said.

Shooting a weapon inside the city limits is a misdemeanor with a maximum fine of $1,000 and up to one year in jail, Kajtsa said.

As for Bingham, she said she is just thankful for her bra.

"It was a very cheap bra. It wasn't very expensive, and I'd love to have a couple more of those bras," she told WTSP.
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/05/D8MFB7A02.html

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  10. ireland

ireland Active member

11. Ripper

Ripper Active member

EVenin' and can't say I do.. Lol :p

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

reminds me of my old home town of sutton across the lake from were i live now. the town has changed in the 25yrs since i left there.

13. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Good Afternoon to all...

I like Janrocks idea...feed him to "The Fiend"...You know he's coming back...

@greensman
    I'll see ya over at the PC thread...

@Ireland
    I remember fondly...55 chevy was the first car I remember my mom having as a child...I'll post some photos I have that look just like those pic's...

@Creaky
    Your right...we were all bad...head down in shame...will try to show more restraint...Sorry...

14. Ripper

Ripper Active member

G'night everyone. :)

15. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I don't see where any carnage has spilled over to any other sites....me must brush up on me googling skills.

16. LOCOENG

Wait I found it...shoulda known. Shame on me. /me slaps locos hands

17. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Loco, even i knew what site creaky meant, and i didn't even have to go there...
    You should spend more time on IRC, so the spies can keep you up to speed ;-)

18. LOCOENG

I should have known....especially with the appearance of a certain old timer.

I get on IRC when I have time. Don't spend alot of time anywhere anymore...the internet is getting less and less interesting.

EDIT: I did go and read the post made elsewhere and really nothing was said out of the way and that hasn't been said before. Rather classy if I must say so myself. In some ways I agree.

19. JVC

JVC Active member

I remember the good ol' days! Too bad they're the good [bold]ol'[/bold] days, and not the good modern days. If I could travel back in time, and take my modern day equipment with me (computer, dvds, home theater stuff, and internet), I go back to the late 60's, and stay there. :O)They were the most fun times of my life!

20. dude845

dude845 Regular member

You know, I am always lurking in the shadows, posting when I find something that interests me, most of it is in the news, I still help in the p2p at times and I guess I could help in a lot more places however, this site doesn't offer anything anymore. I guess I'll post more seeing you are wondering where the old timers went ;).

EDIT: OH MY GOD, checking my profile to see how long I've been here, and I found that today was my anniversary of registering here! This thread got me to check, thanks for starting this thread ireland.
    ~Dude845

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.