Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

good morning all

i think i will have the large coffee this morning,strong and black..

[​IMG]

MAKE PASSWORD..........

One of the easiest online password generators which can generate a single random password or lists of hundreds of random passwords. You choose the character sets, password length and the quantity to create. Hash values can also be created for your convenience. This password generator is useful for getting a random password for personal use or for generating large lists of default passwords.....(free).....GO THERE!

go here its cool
    http://www.maord.com/

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Afternoon.

And thanks for the link Irlenad; great find! :)

3. ireland

ireland Active member

I JUST MADE ME A PASSWORD
    now if only i can remember it...
    with this password generator web site
    http://www.maord.com/

bS^27StW#Aj(u%tjx@C*#Q$)@G+4zvt$^$fwhM)w^n/BbSVnQY

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Good Morning Ireland. I'm just checking in, having a coffee at work and getting reading to input more first of the year inventory. THose are great pictures of the old days. I grew up in a town that was very close to those painting. Gas stations on every corner. I still live in a small town south of Pittsburgh, PA but things have changed here too. Everyone have a good day, time to start typing again.

Jerry

5. ireland

ireland Active member

Jerry746
    i live in a town south of Pittsburgh, PA called Bridgeville

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I think Auslander is in PA at the mo, visiting the girlfriend. Lol, how coincidental! :p

7. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

LOL, I buy some of my Chevys from Colussy there. I work near South Park but live south right off I70. Small world.

Jerry

8. JVC

JVC Active member

@ireland and Jerry...........
    Are you guys familiar with a small town near you. called Southview?
    I have a couple of relatives there...........
    I've been there a few times. Last time was about 5-6 yrs. ago......

9. ireland

ireland Active member

Southview IS DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME,BETWEEN CECIL AND HICKORY,ROUTE 50,MILLER RUN ROAD TO SOUTHVIEW RD..

10. greensman

greensman Regular member

11. JVC

JVC Active member

My stepfather is from Southview. Many yrs. ago, his mom was Postmaster of their post office (about all there is to Southview, except for houses). His sister lives out on the edges.

Twice, while we've been there, we went to see the Pirates play ball. The last time we saw them play, there was the national baseball strike, about a month later, that lasted the rest of the season, and into the next season. Only been once since then, to see step-grandmother, before she died.

12. JVC

JVC Active member

That kid in that picture, is exactly why my wife and I didn't have kids......
    I know that some people thinks that is "cute", but if he was mine, I'd knock him into next week! Then I'd be in jail, by today's standards, for child abuse. My parents would have done that to me, and not go to jail. We didn't have all the trouble then, that we have now.
    Now, there's no discipline...........not allowed that necessity any more! :eek:(

13. ireland

ireland Active member

thats what ye call a memery imprint,some kid jabbed him in the eyes with there middle fingers..and thats all he knows and is the reason he wearing glasses..,.

14. greensman

greensman Regular member

LOL @ireland,

I think the kids parents should be knocked into next week because they are the ones that probably taught him that or let him get away with it. A first grader (guessing his age) only imitates what he sees, trust me I have one. lol. jm2c.

........c

15. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@greensman
    Unreal Tournament 2007...looks like the release date has been pushed back until June...I know I saw that it was suppost to be released in Jan...Yep still showing Jan release on Yahoo Games...I knew I wasn't Crazy... Well maybe a little...probably not a good game for young ones...but alot of fun for adults...Here is a link to screen shots if you want to check it out...I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any commercials for it...that would explain it...Don,t have kids my self...however I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters...with a dozen nieces and nephews under 10 years of age...can borrow one when ever I want...might be able to keep em...as their parents would tell me...Looks like are school system hasn't failed...at least little Johnny can count to 2...

http://videogames.yahoo.com/thumbgallery?cid=1991814254&tab=thumbgallery&page=0&eid=-1

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

@Lp531,
    Yeh I googled it but thought it would be something else since you indicated a Jan 2007 release. I guess they got it wrong. lol.

Did anyone watch that pitiful excuse for a BCS Championship Game? What a real disappointment! I guess it tells everyone that the Gators deserved to be there. lol. I know that my manager is one happy camper. He's a BIG Gator fan.

Good night to all.

............c

17. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Morning all!

I watched that game and looked like my buckeyes were a bunch of retards. I'm a half hour away from columbus.

They gave up 10 yd cushions on a 3 and 2. Went for 4th and 1 inside their 30 yd line. Troy smith couldn't even get 2 seconds to find a reciever.

There's a lot of people calling off work today,what a waste of a vacation day for them.

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

Morning everyone.

Morning Saugman...

very dissapointing day here in buckeye land.
    im not makeing any excuses for them they sucked up that place. they got the big head thought they could turn it on when they wanted. being off a month and half doesnt help either.. the big 10 needs to work on that.. at least when they beat miami they played 15 games that season..... oh well Bring on the Big Red Machine!!!!!!!... FEB 9th i think it is first report day.....

19. greensman

greensman Regular member

Mornin to ye (as ireland would say)

I know that some of you people are in mourning (lol), but hey be happy for the Gator fans. lol. Honestly they brought it ALL. Offense, Defense, Attitude, and most importantly Internal Fortitude. NOT a Gator fan, but I saw something in them that the Buckeyes clearly didn't have. Not a good game as games go but it did prove that the Gators at least deserved a chance to play in the BCS Title game.

I won't pour any extra salt or rub it in like other people did with the Cowboys (not mentioning anyone CINCYROB), so try to go back to your life as usual and have a great day!!

.........c

edit: for spelling......what else....lol

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  20. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

LOL @ greensman....
    its ok they played like some of the 12yo in here do..lol
    heck the cowboys looked better than they did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.