1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Good Morning Everyone

Hot coffee and snowflakes this morning. There will be coffee cake later but I have not gotten to that yet! Come on down and dig in. Bring your 4wd.

Wow, I have not read this thread for a few and I must say that the afterdawn "crue" (yes I mean MOTLEY) needs to adopt either clothing or a gym membership. One of the two I won't be picky.

@aabbccdd - are you still grinning from your team's victory? I would bet money on it. Nice Adriana pic, but her smile on the R hand side pic is a litte off. Like she is holding back or something...she's gotta have better shots than that! But...perhaps no one notices with all the cleavage around her face...lol...

Happy News: I just got a NDS. I have never played video games but am having fun with the under the knife game. Any rec's for a noob? I am trying to put linux on it now but DSlinux boots funky. I also want to make the PocketPC emulate the NDS so I can use the touchscreen/cf card of nds's. (GOOD LUCK SHWEETHEART! I yell at myself you don't know what you're doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

ANYHOW...wish me luck and happy reading. I have alot of it to do!!

I hope everyone is having a great day and finding the answers to life and the universe (It is 42 btw!) Eeeeak a mouse! OK, silly girl rambling now...goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  2. ireland

ireland Active member

garry1 i had that posted in the coffee shop
    here

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/58/295688#2792817

who will be there from afterdawn?

Dutch gym to introduce 'Naked Sunday'

By TOBY STERLING, Associated Press Writer Fri Feb 2, 5:33 PM ET

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce "Naked Sunday" for people who like to huff and puff in the buff.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick de Man, owner of Fitworld gym in the town of Heteren, said he got the idea in part from two of his customers who are avid nudists.

"I heard that some other gyms are offering courses on 'pole-dancing' as a sport, so I thought: Why not bring something new to the market?" de Man said.

He said the response had been overwhelming — positive and negative.

The 70,000-member Dutch Federation of Naturists was curious to see if Fitworld's plan would work, spokesman Bernd Huiser said.

"We recently conducted a large survey among our members, and most prefer to exercise with their clothes on," he said. "The most popular activities (for nudists) are things you do outdoors, like walking on the beach, or swimming in a lake, or maybe gardening."

De Man said the first question Fitworld customers were asking was whether it would be sanitary.

Nude exercisers would be required to put towels down on weight machines and to use disposable seat covers while riding bikes. All machines would be cleaned and disinfected afterward. "We clean them every day anyway," he said.

The first "Naked Sunday" is scheduled for March 4.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070202/ap_o...ands_nude_gym_2

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Most deffinately Dan and retro78. Haha - Not a nice thought.

4. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

@Ireland - Yar!!!!!!!! I know I suggested a gym membership for the crue you posted. But dang a Greek Workout! What about the wobbly bits and the machines...lol...? Spurt...giggle...

5. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Not moi! Seems like something best left to the young; I doubt that I would have been able to resist though LOL! Some might argue though that legitimitizing it in this fashion just might take all the fun out of voyeurism/exhibitionism!

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

This is one young person that won't be stepping anywhere near, let alone in, a nudist gym! ;-)

Lol =P

7. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LOL! We'll send Brandon (Auslander)...I believe he said in another thread that he wants to do some nekkid dancing LOL! Actually, this discussion brings my sister to mind. She is rather, well, top-heavy LOL! She was always envious of women who went braless because, apparantly when you're her size, its painful to go without support. When she use to jog, she has this special sports support bra which she had nicknamed "Hercules" LOL!

8. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Yeah, he was... What a shame they don't have any nudist gyms in PA? They don't do they?! LOL

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Yes i am,its sooo cool to have a small market team like the Indianapolis Colts win the biggest game in pro sports.

and i am changing Adriana's pic from time to time so let me know which ones you like the best lol

10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

She looks like a whole different person in your new pic.

@Ripper....no nude gyms that I know of. Lots of places have been busted for Aus's nude dancing though it was for either that or the working girls working the room! Strangely, Philly doesn't have a "red light district"; first big city I've seen that doesn't have one. I'm told we use to before I moved here but they sucessfully managed to close it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
  11. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I think she looks a bit dodgy in your pic. Whatever, I don't rly care tbh. Lol.

12. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

@gerry1 - YES! Perfect example your sister (I feel her pain btw, I have yet to find a jog bra perhaps she will tell me who makes "hercules") Even if you are in ok shape and won't scare someone. What about the wobbly dangle-ies and such. Isn't this asking for injuries to twigs and berries and boobies???????

PS - And I know the resident wolfboy (Auslander) would be there in a red hot second if it was available in his town (Be careful of your dangle-ies wolfie)

13. ireland

ireland Active member

aabbccdd
    Needs that gal in his sig.........

[​IMG]

14. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i just changed it lol

Ireland i will stick with this one lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
  15. rav009

rav009 Active member

Evenin'.....

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Good morning all! Well, today is going to be a fun day. You've all seen those movies where a pretty woman comes around and all the guys make total fools of themselves?...well, we've got the same going on on our office but in reverse; we needed an administrative asst and the main office sent over this twenty something gym-bodied pretty-boy male model type and the women are making total a$$es of themselves...even those old enough to be the boy's mother. Funnier still is that the kid knows the effect he has and is strutting his stuff like the cock of the walk. (The rest of us males are just old farts who are beyond the male posturing crap so no one feels threatened by this young buck). Ah well, back to work, but its going to be a fun day!

17. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Good Morning all! :)

I have been poking around here at aD a little less frequently then I would like but its all good.

Today shouldn't be a bad day for me at all. I have work but, it should be slow and I don't have to work with anyone annoying.

Peace

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

Morning/afternoon all.

still 6deg. here in cincy so i doubt i'll be able to participate in the nude workout....not will the twig and berries(thought i was the only one to use that term) get in the way but wouldnt be a pretty site all shriveled up...lol no not a pretty site...lmao

19. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Good Evening Everyone

Boy, I'm having a "right bubble" today reading the safety valve...lol...

Between twig shrinkage, wolves chomping & and totally illogical members, I just can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!! Truly the wolves thread is a treat just for us...ddp had to have planned it...and to leave it open for commentary...too rich! Soon we can expect to hear from Jimmy Hoffa as well I am sure! PS. Elvis says HI and so does Curt Cobain, ah ha ha ha. Still giggling.

Good night everyone! Off to nurse my broken baby toe, (big purple foot! damn firewood! should have had the cabana boys hauling it) but thanks to the extreme giggles had here tonight I feel much happier!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! giggle giggle giggle

20. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

now how did you know that i started the wolves threads??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.