1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lol, that looks better than the dog... :p

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland....LMAO!! Can you imagine what it must have taken to do that to a cat LOL? The guy who did that must have worn a suit of armor! That is one pissed-off looking kitty LOL!

3. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Looks like Ireland decided to go after everyone...good job...
    Ireland I always thought you were across the pond...not here in the states...

The cat pic reminded me of "Rambo" a Himalayan...I use to have...I had to shave him once a year...I've got a pic somewhere of him just like that...same poof on the end of his tale...he was so mad every year when it was done...still have two of his offspring...they are coming up on 19 years old...both still in excellent health..."Kujo" & "Kodak"...

4. ireland

ireland Active member

evening all,i is here is ye..

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Probably a creeper or 2 and kitty if her "flashlight" batteries are charged. ;)

6. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Evening everyone!

Yeah, I'm here, hubb played a gig, & I am kicking it...most places we go have wireless, yeah! This one is fast fast fast. Drug Cabana boy out to movie earlier. The movie was Music & Lyrics, despite the obvious chick factor he laughed all the way through. It was funny. My other valentine movie vote for today is Love Actually another blow milk out your nose (or beer tonight for me) flick. Coincidentally they both have hugh grant, not my fave but he is funny in these.

AND...on the subject of cheesecake...or beefcake as I prefer...For Ireland's education and the two other chicks on this site I submit!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PLEASE! No more chippendales looking fuc#@#s with gstrings, yuck! I'd rather look at the girls' accessories when you boys post pics!

Do you need more examples? To quote a certain cable guy I learned about in the country "I could do this all day"

7. ireland

ireland Active member

kitty66,YE get a pick of the shoes tonight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  8. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

I still think I'll stick with the ones Adrianna had one...lol...those above look wrong...sick disgusting and wrong... Except for the spats, those just look wrong! Ye're a nut boyo!

9. ireland

ireland Active member

ALL,good night and sweet dreams and keep safe until we meet again..

10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

these kitty66

[​IMG]

there are very pretty shoes . i thinks she's a size 9 but at 5'10" that would be about right.

and man i am a huge Soundgarden fan good pic of Chris Cornell. i got to hangout with him after a show one night for a few his the most intense dude i ever meet very cool guy

11. greensman

greensman Regular member

Nice shoes aabbccdd!! Oh! sorry Ms. Lima. lol.

ireland don't know if you were making fun or not but used the sig, THANKS, urra good little ladd. ;-) If you could send some more of those that would be great. How can we do this if it's not to much trouble? Where do you come up with all this stuff? It's great most of the time unless you're showing us ddp's homemade stuff, now that's funny right thar I don't care who you are. LOL.

....gm

12. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

[​IMG]

With a course like that, a man would want to go right down the fairway. LOL

abcd
    I noticed most of Adriana's pics don't show her feet. ;) Wonder why?

Hey Kitty,
    Glad to see you got out in civilization and enjoyed Valentine's Day. It was quiet around here, but I remembered the presents and stayed out of trouble for another year. LOL

13. greensman

greensman Regular member

OMGosh, I was going through my old emails and deleting some and came across this from one of the morning shows. It's real funny, well it made me laugh. LOL.

....gm

link to show

14. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Good morning everyone!

@aabbccdd - Well, crap, I'm a 5.5 or a 6 max. There's no way I am going to fill those shoes...but the bra? I could do that 4 times over I think, what cup size is she? Perhaps just three times... Victoria secret does not carry DDD in 34 or anything else. Now I ask you is that fair? Does it even make sense?? Aren't they the boob people! OK, I am ranting sorry...you guys don't even care if the bras are too tight...who am I talking to? **********Chris Cornell...mmmmm...yummy****************. I would hire him into the cabana boy club for sure! I hear he has a job though...my cabana boy would actually forgive THAT slip however...lol...he has such a man crush on him.

@ All you all - As you can see my list of star crushes is short and still includes my cabana boy, how square is that!

OK, I'm a little worse the wear this morning so I will ramble ramble ramble. The last two valentines in a row the boy's been giggin and lets just say there were hangovers involved. About the third one down on Ireland's list this year. I learned my lesson from last year...phew...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Pac - I hear you actually. I am usually the one in trouble. I forget our wedding anniversary, his birthday...I remember our kiss-anniversary and my kids birthdays, but dang...I am bad. Cabana boy blames it on having my head in the books all the time. I can get very involved in studying it seems...I remembered his birthday this year though! But that was unusual, and per usual he reminded me it was "VD Day, wanna jump me?" Silly f-er.

@saugmon & gerry1 & all you other lucky snowbound f-ers, I am jealous! My snow melted. Another storm is due soon and often we have one in march, but poo, I wanna build sleds. That sounds fun today. Might have to work on the macs instead. (PS, my kids are jealous too, I got an EMAIL from my son this morning complaining that his uncle made him to extra math because he lagged on yesterdays assignment - homeschooler) Too bad soooo sad no snow day, I let the kids have one when the local schools do, but if we did it all through the snow they would have alot of school in the summer. Enjoy your snow!

@greensman - I don't think you can play golf in Adrianna's shoes hun, the Greensman would have your as@!!!!! PS (don't hate me but I used to ride my dirt bikes ALL OVER some very well known courses, I can't even tell you you would KILL ME) It was so fun...evil grin... DON'T HATE ME!

Back to shopping ciao!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

kitty66

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  16. ireland

ireland Active member

just stopping by for a min...to post this....looks like 99.9999% of the old timers are history..

Police: Woman ties up lover, drinks his blood

Sarah Muench
    The Arizona Republic
    Feb. 14, 2007 03:26 PM
    Tiffany Sutton apparently wanted to drink up her lover on Valentine's Day - literally, authorities said.

Police early this morning arrested Sutton, who they believe may have tricked her acquaintance into having "kinky sex" so she could drink his blood.

The victim, 45, and Sutton, 23, were lying in bed naked at early Wednesday when Sutton asked if he wanted to be tied up and he consented, police said.
    advertisement

But that's when Sutton reportedly pulled out a knife and cut the victim's leg, police said.

Sutton reportedly told him that she "likes to drink blood" and made several cuts to his upper body, police said.

He also said Sutton drank a "little bit" of his blood, police said.

He was able to break free, run out of his home, but Sutton reportedly followed with a pickaxe, police said.

The victim passed out before his friend found him covered in blood called the police, police said.

The unidentified friend also saw Sutton covered in a blanket with no injuries, police said.

"She made very few statements, alludes to the fact that it was a very consensual encounter," said Sgt. Mike Horn, a Tempe police spokesman. "He admitted they were drinking and doing drugs."

The victim and Sutton were good acquaintances. Sutton is a transient who had been staying with the victim for two days in the 1000 Block of South Lola Lane, near Apache Boulevard and Loop 101 in a shed behind an unoccupied residence, according to what he had told police. Sutton told police she had been living there.

The victim was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries and Sutton was booked into Maricopa County Jail on suspicion of aggravated assault, police said.
    http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/0214tr-blood0214-ON.html

17. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

tiffany, hum???

very naughty, naughty girl...

never let yourselves be tied (again) boys & girls... lol

18. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Afternoon all. Most of the snow is cleaned up but getting very cold-0 degrees F. More on the way friday night and saturday.

greensman:

I got 1 for you buddy.

This blonde woman gets through putting on the 1st green. Before she gets to the 2nd tee,a bee stings her. She immediately goes to the pro shop to talk about it to the club pro. The club pro asked her where she got stung at and she said between the 1st and 2nd holes.

The club pro told her that her stance was too wide, LOL

19. greensman

greensman Regular member

saugmon,
    good one...lol

kitty66,
    Since no one else is gonna 'touch' it, I will. lol. You don't need to get your accessaries at VS, you need to have them special made. My step-mom was a DDD before reduction surgery and she had to buy at special stores or find a retail chain that would special order "GOOD" ones for her. :) That was as nice as I could be. :)

aabbccdd,
    Which part isn't fair I'm asking? rofl

....gm

20. ireland

ireland Active member

GOOD MORNING

IF YE HAVE A ROUTER,THIS IS MY LAST WARNING ON THIS ISSUE[/b]

Hack lets intruders sneak into home routers

http://news.com.com/2100-7349_3-6159938.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

If you haven't changed the default password on your home router, let this recent threat serve as a reminder.

Attackers could change the configuration of home routers using JavaScript code, security researchers at Indiana University and Symantec have discovered. The researchers first published their work in December, but Symantec publicized the findings on Thursday.

The researchers found that it is possible to change the DNS, or Domain Name System, settings of a router if the owner uses a connected PC to view a Web page with the JavaScript code. This DNS change lets the attacker divert all the Net traffic going through the router. For example, if the victim types in "www.mybank.com," the request could be sent to a similar-looking fake page created to steal sensitive data.

"I have been able to get this to work on Linksys, D-Link and Netgear routers," Symantec researcher Zulfikar Ramzan said. "You can create one Web site that is able to attack all routers. My feeling is that it is just a matter of time before phishers start using this."

After a router's DNS setting is changed, all computers connected to the device will use the DNS server set up by the attacker to find their way on the Internet. DNS functions like the phonebook of the Internet, mapping text-based addresses such as www.news.com to actual numeric Internet Protocol addresses of a Web site.

The attack works on any type of home router, but only if the default router password hasn't been changed, Ramzan said. The malicious JavaScript code embedded on the attacker's Web page logs into the router using the default credentials--often as simple as "admin" and "password"--and changes the settings.

"One of the issues is that the set-up steps in the router don't prompt you to change the password," Ramzan said. As a result, many people never properly configure their networking gear, he said.

In crafting their proof-of-concept attack code, Ramzan and researchers at Indiana University built upon earlier research that showed how JavaScript could be used for malicious purposes. Jeremiah Grossman, chief technology officer at WhiteHat Security, demonstrated how JavaScript let outside attackers target internal corporate networks.

Grossman is impressed by the Symantec and Indiana University work. "This is very dangerous stuff and could be highly effective if used in the wild," he said.

Router makers already know of the problems with default passwords as well as other security concerns, they said. Linksys, for example, recommends that customers change the default password during the installation procedure, said Karen Sohl, a representative for the company, a division of Cisco Systems. "We are aware of this," she said.

On its Web site, Linksys warns users that miscreants are taking advantage of the default passwords. "Hackers know these defaults and will try them to access your wireless device and change your network settings. To thwart any unauthorized changes, customize the device's password so it will be hard to guess," the company states.

Still, although Linksys' software recommends the password change, consumers can either plug in their router without running the installation disk or bypass the change screen, keeping the defaults.

The company offers detailed information on how to change the router password on its Web site. Netgear and D-Link also recommend password changes.

Changing the Linksys Router's Password
    Question

How do I change the password of my Linksys router?
    Answer

When accessing the router’s web-based setup page, a log-in screen will appear asking for the router’s password. The router’s default password is “admin.” You should change the password for security purposes.

The router’s password must be changed to:

Prevent unwanted users from accessing the router’s web-based setup page.
    Enable Remote Management.

The router’s IP password can be changed by:

Running the router’s setup CD.
    Changing it on the router’s web-based setup page. For instructions, please follow the steps below.

Changing the Router’s Password

Step 1:
    Access the router’s web-based setup page. For instructions, click here.

Step 2:
    When the router’s web-based setup page appears, click the Administration tab.

Step 3:
    Enter the new password on the Password and Re-enter to confirm fields.

http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/linksys.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3976

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.