1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did All The Old Timers Go, A Public Meeting Place For Open Discussion

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Lucky you....I went to New Orleans one year about a month after Mardi Gras had moved on and it was still packed. I can't imagine being there when it is in full swing.

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well, I don't think britain does Mardi Gras so much.. :-(

Lol

Hey Scott - What happened to BB the other day?! :p

:)

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Nothing...I had no problem at all, neither did jan or herbs.

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Hmmm... It was me then ;-)

Lol. Don't worry, I'm back on now. I was getting a Database error, but whatever. :)

Edit: Nope, still gettin this error atm, but I got on earlier.. WTF.
    Hold on, I'll do some stuff to my FireFox lol

Edit2: Flsuhed my DNS, and cleaned the cache and am still getting this when I try to connect to any part of the forum..

Lol; Any Ideas? You're the man, after all ;-)

:p

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

How you be LOCO? Still puttin' in them terrible hours?

6. janrocks

janrocks Guest

No problems this end.. but I don't have an account so I can't log in...

[​IMG]

7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Not my account, as I could log in during ICT at school.. Lol.

Just here at home. :S

8. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Janne is on IRC....

9. Ripper

Ripper Active member

He's on Msn too ;-)

10. Jannejt

Jannejt Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  11. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Well done Janne; again! ;-)

:)

12. ireland

ireland Active member

GOOD MORNING
    BOYS AND GIRLS

MEN VS. WOMEN: BATHROOM STRATEGIES

The Man's Strategy for Going to the Bathroom:

1) Walk slowly and proudly up to the bathroom, make sure everyone knows that is where you are headed.

2) Enter the bathroom, and quickly check out the whole room

3) Look for the right urinal. This is how to pick your urinal: There must be at least one urinal between you and the next closest person (on either side) to you, if this is not available, take the urinal next to the wall, beside a 'safe looking' male. If this is also not available, glance at stalls, or leave bathroom, and return later, to get the right spot.

4) If proper urinal is available, approach urinal swiftly, looking straight ahead, never turning eyes or head. Another approach is to look at the floor, feet are always good as well.

5) Undo pants, relieve yourself as quickly as possible, keep head looking down (or eyes closed and head held looking up) this way no one will think you are trying to check them out.

6) Shake it off, put it back in your pants.
    ** Note Steps 7 and 8 are optional, but recommended in 45 of the 50 states.

7) Wash hands.

8) Attempt to dry hands. Look to see if a blow dryer or paper towel dispenser is close by. If not, your clothes will do just fine as a towel.

9) Exit bathroom, do NOT look back, you didn't forget anything.

10) Check to see if your female companion has exited the bathroom before you, although highly unlikely, you must check anyway.

11) Wait patiently for her return, remember to NOT say things like, "Wow, what took you so long."

A Women's Strategy for Going to the Bathroom:

1) Enter bathroom, and start checking each stall, but do NOT check the first one, first one is bad luck, even if tests prove that it's always the cleanest. Look to see what stall is the nicest looking, deciding only after checking every available stall.

2) Decide which is the cleanest stall, and try to get to it before that other bitch who entered when you did.

3) Mutter "nut" under breath, when she grabs the stall you wanted, and make a run for the one you wanted, or that skank who entered after you will get it.

4) Hang jacket and purse on hooks on door.

5) Take some toilet paper and wipe the seat, pretending you can wipe off all germs.

6) Line toilet seat with toilet paper! Germs are bad!

7) Start to take off all layers of required clothing, be sure nothing rests on the ground! Use all other hooks available if needed.

8) Sit down on toilet seat very lightly, as not to disturb layer of paper between you and the seat. Germs are bad!

9) Relax and let the flow go, but make sure your still sitting lightly, because the paper on the seat can't move, or you'll get germs!

10) Start to dispense the required amount of toilet paper from the roll. Fold into neat rectangle, and wipe all drips, very careful to not get germs from the seat!

11) Toss soiled toilet paper into toilet while standing up, watch out for the germs!

12) Start to put back on the 27 layers of clothing you were wearing, make sure it looks exactly like it did when you entered bathroom.

13) Put all toilet paper lining seat into toilet.

14) Flush.

15) Grab jacket and purse while unlocking door.

16) Walk to sink, and turn on tap.

17) Put hands under running water for at least 10 seconds.

18) Lather up with lots of soap, and be sure to get anywhere on hands that was exposed to germs!

19) Rinse soap off hands under water for another 10 seconds.

20) Look for paper towel, if there is none, mumble under breath, and stick hands under blow dryer for 4 minutes. NEVER WIPE HANDS ON CLOTHING! Make your move to counter/mirror section.

21) Put jacket to side, blocking that skank who was trying to get your stall from coming next to you, and make sure your as far away as possible from that bitch who took your stall.

22) Scoff at the way the bitch who took your stall looks. Her make-up is all wrong!

23) Spread out contents of purse on counter.

24) Touch up already perfect make-up, for no reason, be sure to take at least 2 minutes doing this.

25) Organize objects when putting back in purse, a messy purse is bad!

26) Put on jacket, laugh to self at that skank who wanted your stall her clothes are gross.

27) Walk out of bathroom, tossing head at the skank who is still putting make-up on, and make sure you gasp when the bitch who took your stall scoffs at you.

28) Find boyfriend outside, wonder how he gets done so fast ... You were really quick this time!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LOL! That's so true...the men's part of it anyway. Odd how we nearly ritualize bodily functions!

Good morning to all! Not much time to spend here this morning; work is just jumping today given the snow and cancellations last week. I'm really not in the mood for all this today but then again, I seldom am!

14. ireland

ireland Active member

Listing of Vista Drivers for those that want to get in bed with the movie studios drm and microsoft drm..

Don't waste your time searching dozens of vendor websites every month for the driver updates you need.
    Just bookmark this page and come back whenever you need a new driver.

This FREE page lists the latest Windows Vista drivers and provides direct links to the files for downloads. We're offering this as a free service to the community, to help you all get through this challenging period of Vista-transitioning

Posted by kdawson on Tuesday February 20, @12:35AM
    from the crib-sheet dept.
    Windows Microsoft
    RadarSync writes to plug their page of links to Vista drivers. Listed are many drivers that Microsoft doesn't have and that aren't easily found on the manufacturer's sites. For Intel alone, 364 drivers are currently linked.
    http://www.radarsync.com/vista/

15. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

MS VISTA, I guess the MS stands for MORE OF THE SAME. I did the on line upgrade test on my new pc which is only a few months old and more than half of the stuff on it didn't pass. It even told be to uninstall Nero digital which is the latest version. What a joke. I decided to install it on one of my older pc's I built just to see how it works. Its OK so far but doesn't impress me as any better than XP Pro. Just my opinion. Not worth the money they are asking because of all the other updates it will require.

Jerry

16. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Well @ the suggestion of ireland in another thread I have decided to post here and say Hello Old timers even though I don't feel like an old timer (at least not here) I guess I am considered one :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderfull day!

Cheers

17. greensman

greensman Regular member

Well howdy and good afternoon from The Lone Star State. ;-)

.....gm

18. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

What part of The Lone Star State greensman? I'm due to hunt wild hog just west of Llano, Texas this fall. Apparently the hog population at a certain ranch in that area has gotten plum out of control so if things go well it'll be as many hog as we can take :D

19. greensman

greensman Regular member

Nephilim,
    Shoot I had to look up where Llano, TX was. lol. I'm about 300 miles away or 5-6 hours depending on how you determine distance. LOL. West Texas area almost in the Panhandle. :) Are you from Texas? Nope! Just looked at your profile page. Oh! that looks like a nice area. Scottsdale is about as good as it gets for being in an American mecca for golf. How's your game or do you play?

Happy hog hunting!!

.....gm

20. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Neph: What flavor are you going to feed those wild TEXAS pigs?

22-250/.223/25.06?

They gotta to be monster pigs,everything's big in Texas!!!!!

How about a fully automatic M-16,that way you don't miss any, LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.