1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where do i download Evolution X Dashboard v1.8.3285??

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by kinggee, Mar 20, 2003.

1. kinggee

kinggee Guest

hey guys,
    i'm having real trouble downloading evolution x dashboard, everytime i download it from haxbox it is corrupt or something!! if someone could post me a link it would be great!!!

thanks, ben

2. newbeez

newbeez Guest

Hey,
    I have had a matrix mod chip for my Xbox since Xmas and have not been able to find a bio that is small enough to fit the size limit on the matrix. If you have been succesful to get a bio that fits and will enable the xbox to play games on burnt DVD's that i purchesed on line, it would be much appreciated by my bro and I cuz all our best games we can't play.
    well thanks for your time!
    -newbeez
    my email is mendeezyfosheezy@hotmail.com

3. haven1

haven1 Member

I have found some at XBOX MODS they have bios and dashboards and XBOX APPS everything you need.

4. haven1

haven1 Member

Here's the answer to your question on this site you will find everything you need.

http://www.biteable.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

if the site does not work try www.Xbox Mods.com
    same site but sometimes you type the address and in some computers it does not work

Good Luck

5. tryinhard

tryinhard Member

Has anyone tried this site yet? Are the files safe and do they work?

6. Dank

Dank Regular member

its where i got eveything i use.. it is a quality site no shit at all. Im on my 10th matrix mod right now and i get everything from there. got the chip in and the drive in under 1 hour not to bad.