1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where I can buy xbox japanese games?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by jemil13, Jun 19, 2008.

1. jemil13

jemil13 Member

Hi! Where I can buy xbox japanese games? Specially this xbox game: N.U.D.E. Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment. I really can't find it,is not in ebay,play-asia.com,ncsx.com. Help please! Anyone have it?...Thanks in advance!

2. varnull

varnull Guest

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

play asia is great but its always missing those rare ones....
    Anata wo Yurusana wasn't on there when it first came out and i doubt it is now:( and if it is then its probably some remixed edition GRRR! it also seems there out of stock on n.u.d.e!

ebay and amazon are the best places to look for those games, otherwise
    since its such an old game (2003) people who may have bought it probably sold it at gamestop or a local game store, its very hard to find those games.....

best of luck!
    -tripplite

4. varnull

varnull Guest

I'm trying to learn Japanese, so it would be good for me too... except I can't find it.. not even for download :(

5. jemil13

jemil13 Member

Yeah...even in download the game can't be find.I search in google the game(all the pages of google!) and I did not found anything,the only things that I found were old ebay listings of the game.I will continue my journey,thanks!

6. tripplite

tripplite Guest

ya old games are never seeded unless popular:) maybe you can find some old server links?? somebody gotta have it on rapidshare or on their hdd??? try going into the "game request" area of a site....there are a lot of enthusiasts who will upload for the love of the game!

7. scott909

scott909 Member

Japan. LOL

8. tripplite

tripplite Guest

scott909. LOL

9. varnull

varnull Guest

Still looking... and still no joy on this one.

Scene crew don't have it...even emugamers friends don't have it. Almost like it was never released.

My Tokyo pal went into Gamers.. and they don't have it... Looks like we are stuffed for now.

10. jemil13

jemil13 Member

I found in ebay a copy for $150.00!!! Seems that the game is rare now.

11. tripplite

tripplite Guest

say jan are you looking for N.U.D.E? or something else?

i stock pile japo games and so i haz linkz:p

12. asrgames

asrgames Regular member

www.estarland.com

Greatest place on earth to buy games, been using them for years. They sell games for every system ever made, and even older systems like TG16, NES and SNES.

They also do trades like Gamestop but a lot better prices, both sell and buy.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008