1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is it all going?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by cueboy, Nov 14, 2007.

1. cueboy

cueboy Member

Obviously cable companies know about the boxes we use to gain FREE viewing of channels we *should* be paying for? surely it can't take them that long to know that s*y tv can't be hacked & will follow suit? new cable boxes are popping up here there & everywhere! even to the extent that they are taking the piss by putting dual tuners in so we can record one programme & watch another at the same time, all on one box lol. High deffinition is next too!!!!!

I think in the near future, all you will be able to get on cable is the FTA channels because all the cable companies will go bump or either s*y will take over with shithot security like thay have now.

What do you reckon will happen?

2. CO19

CO19 Regular member

I say when V****n across the way find a way of blocking them then I'd be worried as they're much more technologically advanced than N*L are here but until then they'll always work

3. joebass

joebass Member

well lets be honest you are not in tune with what is going on , sky has been hacked yes again has taken about 15 years or so , just wait and see give it 10 days or so and there will be lots of breaking news on this form ...........................

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

LOL NDS has different levels.

5. joebass

joebass Member

NDS has different levels, what do you mean ?

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Joe you have made post regards encryption today all this has been discussed here numerous times. You were the one who told another member they must not be in tune with whats going on. I seldom get involved in the speculation of encryption levels/changes as it has all been said before, if you are in tune with things you should know about NDS.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  7. joebass

joebass Member

well time will tell but dont be shocked max 2008 tx is on the wway ! enjoy sc0user

8. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

LOL Max TX is a DVB-T box for the MMDS market.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007