1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where the hell is Praetor and Dela???

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Toiletman, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

darthnip, what did you mean by that? Have you been beating on him and it fell into a bloody pool because he's only a kid? Seems odd the tone you used.

I was going to give you a cheerleader chant Toiletman, but two men with a white coat came and injected me with happy juice and not the world is good again. I feeel wooooseeee.sss a

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

it's not important, he's just been thru alot lately. he's still our beloved Dela, rest assured. I think it's good for him to take a break, even if it's not on purpose. poor guy's is gonna burn himself out by the time he's 20! plus since he's my adopted kid, i grounded him the other day. He's not allowed to leave Ireland for a whole month :)

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

)-; ?no won morf sdrawkcab eb dluohs stsop ym lla ebyam ...nuf si siht mmmmH

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Actually, its easy enough to read once you get used to it, not that i agree they should be backwards though....

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

S: ....hguoht ylreporp ffuts epyt attog i nehw em htiw sessem adniK !oot epyt nda etirw ot ysae ytterp steG !daer ot ysae steg ti esruoC

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Backwards is getting a little odd. First this thread was where is Praetor and Dela, Soon it will just be about Dela. Although if you could type upside down then that would be cool. Your next challenge.

7. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

yea right, i have problems reading it backwords cuz i cant tell if he made a mistake typing or if i just cant read it..lol

8. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I haven`t seen any mistakes yet. but You should try to find some sentece that mean two diffent things forwards and backwards. I made it half way through one of your comments until I realized it was backwards. I was wondering what a morf was.

? evil mikey saw tub.

9. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Praetor, you have made a mistake. Check out the "and" on your last backwards post.

10. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

And no, I did not spend hours looking to outwit Praetor *cough* Nah just joking, I read that thread once and knew you made a mistake... yes... I did.

11. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Although that is usually how he spells. So I wouldn`t be too surprised by backwards spelling mistakes.

12. Scrye

Scrye Guest

Parden meh stupidity, but, wut is da After Dawn IRC? What do meh download teh get it, and how to meh get it? Sorry for bein n00bish...

Scrye
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2004
  13. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

our channel on IRC, everyone is welcome. check my sig for instructions.

14. pas2mania

pas2mania Regular member

Jsut tohugt I mghit add taht as lnog as the frsit and lsat ltter are in the rghit palce you can sitll raed.

15. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

pas2mania, Good to see that dislecktics are taking over. I read your post clearly not know what you were talking about until I read it again. Just like those F tests.

16. drchips

drchips Active member

disklekt^H^H^H^H^H^H^H dislec^H^H^H^H^H dyslec^H **BUGGER BUGGER** DYSLEXIA ROOLS KO..

17. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

dr. chips, have you been eating that stuff you found under your kitchen sink again?

18. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

He's gone insane.

19. drchips

drchips Active member

Wibble Wibble Wibble....

20. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Come drchips, take the underwear off your head and remove those pensils for you ears.

Well get Dela to beat you up. Hee Hee.