1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy Dreambox 500c

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by gonetuff, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonetuff

gonetuff Member

I am finding it difficult to source a Dreambox 500c at the moment.... any recommendations

thanks

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

3. youwantit

youwantit Guest

*edit by Jannejt*

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007
  4. dc69

dc69 Regular member

www.dreamboxmagic.co.uk bought one the other day,they are clones but so are all the boxes anyone is goin to sell you as they have stpped making them,from my immpressions of the box are that it is very well build and the tuner seems to be good quaility.price is good and 24 hour delivery spot on.works perfect in my house in dublin unlike my dbox 2.

5. youwantit

youwantit Guest

*edit by Jannejt*

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007
  6. dc69

dc69 Regular member

edited by ddptrying to sell your edited by ddp on here, nobody go to cable kings they are edited by ddp, dreamboxmagic.co.uk is the place to go. your not wanted on here youwantit

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  7. reeso

reeso Guest

whatsthe point of swearing at the bloke, thats all you seem to do dc69 is come on here and abuse people, if thats what you call fun mate then you must be a sad bloke with no misses and no life, sitting in room on his own finding it funny at awearing people, get a life mate.

8. dc69

dc69 Regular member

who the hell are you.ive been a member of this site just using the pvr section for ages,if you go back a while you will see that most people who now are helping people were originally helped by me when they first got there boxes,so what do you mean thats all i seem to do?maybe you should go back a while and read the posts and you will see what i have done apart from abuse people,get your facts right newbie!

you obviously havent been a member very long because you will no that we have a zero tolerance policy for people trying to advertise there shops etc,we want honest reviews of shops and not clowns like him making up fake reviews of his own shop.

(you will also notice he has been banned)

9. reeso

reeso Guest

CLOWNS LIKE HIM, TO BE HONEST MATE YOUR THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN, YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP MATE AND I WOULDNT MOUTH TO ME YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG COMPUTER EXPERT MATE!!!! NOW DO YOURSELF AND YOUR COMPUTER A FAVOUR AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!

10. dc69

dc69 Regular member

do us all a favour and take caps lock off,regardless of how much of a computer expert you are you havent been helping people on these forums!

11. reeso

reeso Guest

no i dont go round mouthing or calling people names like a child cause obviously thats what you are a little child, i aint gonna bother wasting my time on you mate, threat?? lol dont make laugh i wouldnt threaten you babes i make promises not threats ;-)

12. dc69

dc69 Regular member

oooohhh an internet tough man lol

13. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

we are supposed to help people here not fight among ourselves you both have different of opinions so deal with them and concentrate on what the forum is here for not silly girl fights ok

14. reeso

reeso Guest

hi 'fergusrb' you are totally right, i apologise to everyone, its just this person calls everyone names for stupid things and needs to gorw up and get a life. sorry 'fergusrb' if anyone needs any help on dreamboxes, starview boxes, or eurovoxes let me know and id be glad to help

15. dc69

dc69 Regular member

who have i called names,your an edited by ddp,get your skates on and start helping people cause you have some catching up to do. "computer expert"

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

you need to calm down i am just saying you need to put your differences behind you as the forum is here to help people not cause trouble so chill out and also if you look i am a senior member here on the forum ok so there is no need to abuse anybody as there are rules here on abuse to members ok so let it drop

17. reeso

reeso Guest

just ignore him fergusrb he is only on here to start fights with people, this is supposed to be a helpful forum and would be better without him on here, he has already been reported anyway.

18. reeso

reeso Guest

look this is getting stupid now, 'dc69' i dont the bloke you were talking to but i had a look at the website he was talking about and had a very nice discussion with a person, and the person who i was talking to has never even heard of afterdawn so i guess it wasnt him, so lets just forget it and get on with helping each other rather than fighting, otherwise we are all gonna get kicked off here and none of us want that do we, so lets all get along please. agree 'dc69'??

19. dc69

dc69 Regular member

sorry fergusrb in hindsight i was a bit overboard but this guy is just getting on my nerves to let him now i have also reported him.i was merely pointing out seeing as he is calling me so unhelpfull i think is un fair because i have help alot of people in these forums and he has helped nobody.

20. reeso

reeso Guest

i have helped alot ofpeople, look lets all just get along please this getting stupid, lets just concentrate on helping people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.