1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy Dreambox 500c

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by gonetuff, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dc69

dc69 Regular member

if that true i completely agree,but you will also see the person has been banned and has been on the forums previously trying to advertise under different names but in his wording makes it blatently obvios its the same person so i dont believe that,but anyway i agree with you about the stupidity so i apologise

2. reeso

reeso Guest

i apologise aswell,

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

yes i know he got banned i got that sorted for his abuse and his behavior so lets all keep our heads and lets think about the new people coming on here reading this not very nice when we are here to help them so lets all be friends and shake hands and agree and i know the guy you where talking about he was on my threads using different names so next time use the offensive post link and report him and any other names he is using ok thanks for your time happy viewing ok

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

dc69, posts edited. don't do it again as you'll not like the results, understand?!

5. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

I think we have all come to an understanding so all is well that ends well thanks for your time dpp

6. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

have ordered a dream box 500 in dublin how do i connect it up to for channels tune in and best firmware for area thanks

7. reeso

reeso Guest

depends on what dreambox 500c you bought, was it a 500c, 500s or 500t????

8. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

its the 500s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.