1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to find n64 roms for my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Strazza, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Strazza

Strazza Guest

i've got a nintendo 64 emulator called "surreal 64" (something like that anyways) on my xbox but i dont have any roms for it. i've looked around on the internet but in the rare case that i do find some they're always for pc.

if anyone can point me towards a free site that has some nintendo 64 roms on it i'd appriciate it.

strazza

2. steimy

steimy Active member

http://teammodders.com/viewtopic.php?t=78
    here you go
    BUt i will warn you that many people have reported problems with the N64 roms not working right, some will and soe won't. I have had the same problem with the one's i have.
    The rest of the systems all work fine.
    You can also search torrent sites for discs called BAED
    stands for Big A$$ Emulator Disc
    they have roms & games on them, each one has about 14,000 roms and there are 3 that i know of.

3. Strazza

Strazza Guest

thanks steimy im checking it out now.

p.s i'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

4. Strazza

Strazza Guest

ok downloaded a rom (1080 snowboarding) using bit torrents. this gave me a .RAR file. i have un-rared it using WinRAR and this gave me 25 .z64 files.
    In this guide http://teammodders.com/page.php?page=loademulators it shows a screen shot of the roms folder which had only one .v64 file.

is there something more that i have to do, or have i done something wrong. again any help would be appriciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2006
  5. X4Life

X4Life Guest

just leave the file as it was before .RAR all the Roms must be ZIP or RAR format. use a p2p program to get the roms (limewire)
    E:\Emulators\Sureall 64\Roms\1080 snowboarding.rar

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member