1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to palce the videos and games?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by bugmenono, May 13, 2007.

1. bugmenono

bugmenono Guest

I softmodded with the XBMC bling edition, and it works great due to the TUTS on this site. On the main menu of XBMC there is a selection for my videos, music, pictures. I created a directory e:/Videos e:/music and placed the files in there. but the only way for me to access them is to go to my files button and browse into e: the videos folder. how can i link that folder to the main menu and not have to search for my files? Is there already a directory and i did not see it?

Second question if i download a game do i have to burn it then rip it to the xbox or can i create a xiso and read directly from the xbox? and where do i place it

2. stevexbox

stevexbox Regular member

Well first of all, you set the videos folder and everything (i think) in options.

did you repplace the hard drive with a bigger one?
    if so, i wouldnt burn, i would save to the hard drive, just FTP them over.If you just want to burn, you can just burn the contents with the .xbe visible,(not in a folder) on the dvd that you burn.