1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whether to buy a starview box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by brian1971, Jun 15, 2007.

1. brian1971

brian1971 Member

if any1 out ther is thinking of buyin a starview,,,think again,, i hav had 1 for the last year and up until recently it worked fine but now ntl keep changing the codes etc,, also the epg doesnt work prop and never has,,,, my advice is spend the extra few bob and get a euro vox 2007,,,no need for codes,,auto updates them itself and epg works perfectly,,, better box by a mile,,, thats my tuppence worth folks

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

I agree with you mate. got a eurovox 2 weeks ago and it's the best thing since fried bread.

3. SNOOKERS

SNOOKERS Regular member

hey m8 from the waterford area could you tell me a little bit more about this eurovox?

4. brian1971

brian1971 Member

the best thing i can tell you is that they work properly unlike the starview which ar just terrible,, they have had their day,,
    the euro vox are a bit dearer but well worth the money,, you get 140 channels on the N*L service which is in waterford? the epg works perfect so you can check out wats on for the night etc,,, this never worked on the starview,, if their is anything else you need to know just ask,,