1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which are the best make/performace air cooling products?

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by Cobe, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Cobe

Cobe Member

Hi guys.. I currently run the stock fans for my componants and have a further 4 or 5 cheap fans running in my machine. The problem is my componants are still running a bit warm.. CPU around 45-51 degrees c and CPU Diode fluctuates also around the same temps.. I have a AMD Athlon 64 FX-57 CPU which I overclocked today currently it's running at 2.4ghz I overclocked this from 1.6 giving it a 50% increase.. I'd like to overclock more but don't want to fry it.

So if you could list which manufacturer of cooling fans and such like you think give the best performance as my knoledge of cooling is of a minimum cheers

2. jony218

jony218 Guest

3. Cobe

Cobe Member

Sorry it idles around 45 minimum and full load so far has been 51 after playing cod mw2 for bout an hour.. Cheers for the link

4. Xplorer4

Xplorer4 Active member

More importantly, what case do you have? With out a case we dont know how big of a cpu cooler you case can house, and whats your budget?

With out knowing this, its hard to say, but I would say Scytche 21E or F series fans.

The AC Freezer 7 pro, might be sufficient for that cpu. I know on mt Q6600 it was almost worthless.

5. Cobe

Cobe Member

Hey budget doesn't matter.. I don't mind payin the money for good products and the case is a sunbeam samurai...

Cheers
    mike

6. Xplorer4

Xplorer4 Active member