1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which blu-ray player would you keep?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by mancislan, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mancislan

mancislan Regular member

Hello,
    Today I purchased a Panasonic DMP-BD65K blu-ray player and also a Sony (Model: BDP-S370).
    Thanks to black friday, both of them were on sale for the exact same price.
    I have to return one of them, but I can't decide which one. I have been reading reviews and both seem to be equally good.
    Does anyone out there have any comments on any of these two players to help me decide which one to keep?

By the way, I have a few backed up DVDs. Which player has an easier time playing backed up dvds?

I've also been reading about how these two players need a wireless lan adapter to get online (unless, of coruse, you plug them directly to the ethernet cable).
    There are many complaints out there because these two blu-ray players need specific wireless lan adapters. They won't work with generic ones. Of course, the adapters that they need are made by Sony and Panasonic and they cost $90 (aprox), which is way too much.

Does anybody know if these players will work with some other generic wireless lan adapter? That would be a dedicing factor for me. Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.