1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which box should i get

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by darren66, Jun 1, 2007.

1. darren66

darren66 Member

hi i have a replay lite and have to keep changing the codes (dont think the cable companies are gonna stop changing codes now i think its gonna be every few hours).Is there some software for this box that will update automatically? If not which box does this and what software/hareware do i need to get so the update is automatic.

many thx in advance

keep up the great work dont let em win......

2. darren66

darren66 Member

anybody help.....

3. gibbo9

gibbo9 Member

i have adbox2 and dont need to do anything to it i also have a starview what keeps on going dons so i reccomend a dbox2

4. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

there is an update for your box mate , however the starview is a cheap box , so if its free tv you want then thats ok , there is a prob lately i admit but its fixed within a day normally if you use the new file that they always come up with

5. darren66

darren66 Member

LEEKOP when you say "there is an update for your box mate "do you mean an update that means i dont need to keep putting in codes if so can you send me a link to this. Or do you mean the update is to keep changing the codes many thx

6. darren66

darren66 Member

thx gibbo9 ill look into it