1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which card should work for me ???

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mikekew, Jun 21, 2007.

1. mikekew

mikekew Member

i want to play backups of my ds games on my ds

I would like to know which card is the best at an affordable price?

I also am not very good at the computer stuff so the easiest one to work with is also a factor.

I also need to know how to back up my original games how to get them on the computer and than transfer them to the card???

take note i have a 512mb scan disk card if i could use that

Thank you for your time

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

If you don't mind not being able to backup games yourself the R4DS (aka M3 DS Simply) is the easiest and cheapest thing available, simply download your game, and copy it to the MicroSD and play it.

My M3 DS Simply Guide

If you have to backup the games yourself, it's gonna cost you alot more, the M3 CF Perfect can backup games, or using a replacment firmware called fwnitro you can dump games to the much cheaper GBAMP (but you lose the ability to use the R4DS/M3DSS)
    Trust me, it's not worth doing, just stick with downloading games.

What sandisk card do you have? SD/miniSD/microSD/CF/MS/MSduo....long list...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  3. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

if you have a wireless network, you can get your saves from your DS cards. use Savsender. then, use www.shunyweb.info to convert them into m3 sinmply.

4. zengjian

zengjian Regular member

i whole-heartedly agree with the first two posts, m3simply would do everything you need it to do and cheaply as well. 512 mb card holds like 10-15 games. it rocks