1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which dBox2?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by khazi, Mar 1, 2007.

1. khazi

khazi Member

Hello chaps,
    need some advice please. looking to get a Nokia D-box2 from germany, but I don't know which one I should get. I am on telewest cable - no sky. Is this a good web site to get good boxes from:
    http://www.d-box2.co.uk/pi1944704127.htm?categoryId=1

.. or can someone suggest any other sites that they can recommed and have bought from - I don't fancy getting anything from ebay - there's a lot of crooks on there.

Cheers,
    khazi

2. hoptop

hoptop Member

DBox2 Nokia Cable on ebay

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  3. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

I got mine from them, a DBox2 Nokia with flap & good display with 12 months warranty, you won't get that on ebay. Just make sure you choose to have it debugged on the payment page if you decide to go with them.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  4. khazi

khazi Member

Thanks Fekker,

But which one on that web page should I go for, there is 5 different ones and they are all a DBox2...?!?

And what does it mean to have it de-bugged (on the payment page) whats this do? - does this cost extra, and is the price of around £140- £150 for a DBox2 reasonable.

Have they ever been scrambled by telewest

Thanks

5. khazi

khazi Member