1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which has better quality

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by oahu, Mar 14, 2005.

1. oahu

oahu Member

I recently bought anydvd and clonedvd2 and both work great. I just wanted to know which gives better picture quality- dvd shrink + dvd decrypter or anydvd+clonedvd2. thank you for any info.

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

You could always try yourself.Shrink and Decrypter are both [bold]Free![/bold] what do you have to lose?

Programs I use

DVD Decrypter [bold]Free[/bold]
    DVD Shrink [bold]Free[/bold]
    Nero Recode2 [bold]Purchased[/bold]

For the best Quality

DVD Decrypter [bold]Free[/bold]
    DVD Rebuilder [bold]Free[/bold]
    CinemaCraft Encoder Basic [bold]Purchased[/bold]

3. nohelpme

nohelpme Regular member

Honestly. I think they are all the same. The picture quality is going to be tied to a few things. How much compression you use or don't use. If you don't compress the dvd that much...you will always have little ghosting or artifacts. The wires that go to the dvd player into the tv are key. Good Component video cables are always better then s-video or RCA. Also the tv and quality of dvd player are key.

4. oahu

oahu Member

thanks guys- dvd decrypter and dvd shrink looks a little more complicated than clone dvd and any dvd and ill compare which is better. I guess i got nothing to loose. thanks for the info everybody and mahalo to all.