1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is a better dashboard? EvoX or UnleashX?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by WyteBoi, Jun 10, 2007.

1. WyteBoi

WyteBoi Guest

i successfully softmodded and installed a larger HDD in my xbox. which dashboard should i use and why? Evox or UnleashX?

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

evox is a very basic dashboard, more for the newer folks to modding. UnleashX and Avalaunch are more advanced dashboards. I would recommend using Avalaunch or UnleashX, evox is crap.

3. WyteBoi

WyteBoi Guest

I went with UnleashX

4. steimy

steimy Active member

depends on what you like really. Personally i started with EvoX and saw no reason to change. The only difference in the two is that UnleashX has a good file browser and game save manager and EvoX doesn't. But both can be easily configured to have the menu's set up just the way you want them. PLus since i have UnleashX and Avalaunch on my Xbox as applications with links on my main menu they are only one click away any time i need them.

5. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

XBMC enough said

6. steimy

steimy Active member

XBMC should be used as an app and does not make for the best dashboard. Stick with the originals mentioned above.

7. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

UnleashX is sweet, EvoX is gay, XBMX is sweet to use as an app.

8. steimy

steimy Active member

Actually EvoX can be really sweet if you know how to edit the INI file and customize it like i did. But UnleashX will always have a better file browser and gamesave manager unless EvoX adds one.