1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is better?

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by bui_jsph, Mar 23, 2006.

1. bui_jsph

bui_jsph Member

Can someone explain to me which method of copying dvds is better? The method using DVD-RB/CCE or AnyDVD+Clone DVD 2?

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

which is better........ well..... for me the best quality program that is well worth it's price is DVD-RB with CCE. I only wish I had it from the beginning of my collection. I run all my backups through Rebuilder now..... it's the best!

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I used to be an avid AnyDVD+CloneDVD2 usser. Always used those 2 or used AnyDVD and Recode 2.

But I finaly decided to try DVD-RB/CCE a few months ago and havent gone back to the others since.

I see a big diffrence in the quility using DVD-RB/CCE. I uasly do 3 passes and they turn out great. Even the TV episode DVD's which can be big have turned out great.

It does take a little longer for DVD-RB/CCE to do a DVD but the end results are well worth it. You can set up DVD-RB/CCE to do a batch of DVD's. I do 3 or 4 DVD's using the BATCH option and and start it before I go to bed and uassly all will be done by the morning when I wake up.

So as somone that has used both I would have to say DVD-RB/CCE is better.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

You are comparing apples and oranges, CloneDVD, DVD Shrink and Nero Recode are transcoding programs. DVD Rebuilder uses encoding. Here is more info

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=55302

5. bui_jsph

bui_jsph Member

okay thx for the very helpful and specific replys. Your replys have helped me to decide to buy the DVD-RB.