1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Modchip should I buy?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by GoldieF50, Nov 9, 2004.

1. GoldieF50

GoldieF50 Member

I would like to buy a mod chip for my Xbox. I have found a guy who will set everything up for me at a reasonable cost. He is suggesting that I go with a Aladdin Advance Live chip. He claims that this chip is the most reliable chip he has ever worked with. Any advice? He also has Xenium ICE chips available. I basically want to tbe able to copy games to my HDD and watch Divx movies while maintaing my Live account (turn the chip off when going on line). I have also heard that there are many Aladdin clones out there and would like to avoid that.

Thanks.

2. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

The aladdin chip is of low quality, I highly recommend the Xenium ICE chip it is the best on the market.

Also pretty much every aladdin is a clone on the market, there infact is no REAL aladdin many companies make these chips. So they are not solely produced by one main company.

anyways back to getting the Xenium ICE, do not waste your money on aladdin, they SUCK!

for more information about the Xenium ICE check: http://www.xbox-modchips.com/xenium.htm