1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one to choose the Sony SXRD or the Samsung???

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by DamonDash, Nov 20, 2006.

1. DamonDash

DamonDash Guest

Hey Guys i been looking @ the
    Samsung HL-S6187W 61" DLP Projection TV to me it looks better than the Sony Grand WEGA XBR KDSR60XBR2 60" LCOS Projection TV.I was at BB and the two was beside each other.Tell me what does the Sony have over the Samsung before i buy the Samsung because i mite be missing something.Thxs

Its for my Blu-ray.

2. ChiknLitl

ChiknLitl Regular member

Beware of BB and CC, etc. set ups. They can sometimes have poor signals from all of the splitting, different t.v. settings, etc. The set will look much different at home after tweaking and such. Play with the settings in the store, pull up a chair, ask the guy/girl to change the channels. If you're looking to drop a bundle on a new set, they won't mind catering a little. Check to see if there is a Magnolia store in a BB near you as they are purported to be "high end". You may want to search out a high end electronics store to check pic quality. Ask if you can bring a DVD you are familiar with to check pic quality etc.