1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which route is better?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by g30metro, May 3, 2007.

1. g30metro

g30metro Member

Hello everybody!

I am new to the DS modding scene and I was wondering which route is better. Would it be better to get the M3 DS Simply or use the M3 Lite with the passcard? Or is there an even better way?

My goal is to be able to play backed up DS games, SNES games and NES games. Thanks for your help

2. joshont

joshont Regular member

m3 simply is the choice to go my friend for the goals you want, but im not positive, but if you have the m3 lite and passcard, i think your able to play gba games as well, but im not positive

3. mark5hs

mark5hs Guest

if you just want to play ds games, get a simply because it will have the same quality of ds playback but you dont have to patch the games and its cheaper. if you also want to play GBA games, get an m3 lite and passcard. but dont expect to enjoy snes games on either. the snes emulators run slowly and have very limited rom compatibility on both models of m3

4. LufianGuy

LufianGuy Regular member

You can get an R4 for cheaper and it is supported better than the M3 Simply (updates are out faster, etc).