1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which software has the best quality video ?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by spade357, Apr 10, 2003.

1. spade357

spade357 Member

Hi guys,

Would anyone tell me which software (Dvd2One,Dvdxcopy,InstantCopy7,DvdSHrink,or Dvd95Copy) has the best video quality and can remove unwanted extras. I don't care about the process time and or how many discs it uses. I mean, what's the point of making a dvd backup if it doesnt look like an original. If I can't get an excellent video output from my backups then I might as well buy the original. It's just a couple dollars difference.

THnks....

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Backing up DVD-5, Single Layer or Type 1 DVD's(using DVD Decrypter) depends on your burn speed. I personally recommend 1x. For Backing up DVD-9, Double Layer or Type 2 DVD's where Movie + Audio is under 4.37gig you use DVD Decrypter& DVD Maestro and again burn at 1x. For Backing up DVD-9 Double Layer or Type 3 DVD's that require re-encoding you would use DVD Decrypter, DVD2SVCD using CCE (Cinema Craft Encoder) and again DVD Maestro. Refer to this guide provided by ChickenMan, courtesy CD-Freaks.
    DVD2DVD-R:http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=6d30f692376b31ca1c9d02fa409b5b33&threadid=62671
    Use DVD2One to "shrink" a dvd that is over 4.7 gigabytes in size to fit on a 4.7 gig dvd-r

Shoey :)