1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which tv should i get?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by albino92, Jun 25, 2007.

1. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Ok first things first i am not a noob on hdtvs but i'm not an expert either.

I'm wondering if i should enter the hd generation now, because prices are supposed to be going lower every day. I'm probably going to wait until next year to get one, but my urge is to get one this summer. If i do get one now i'm contemplating on what kind to get. RPTV LCD or Plasma. Flat panels are what i really want suggesting my space and thier attractivness. I've pretty much made my decision on not to get a RPTV because my instinct tells me that they'll be extinct soon. But at Circuit City i was amazed at how cheap RPTVs are compared to flat panels and their quality is still good compared to LCD and plasmas. My size for a panel would be 42-47 in on average with 50 in being the maximum. I want to spend roughly around 2 grand and get a good tv what are your suggestions? Thank You an sorry for spelling mistakes!

2. sjh24

sjh24 Member

I'm facing the same decision. I think that you might want to look at the 47" Vizio. Its 1080p and is only around $1600. Also any Samsung would be a good choice.

3. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

stick with Sony or Samsung both are great

4. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2007
  5. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

sorry sever problems apparently

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2007