1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which type of receiver for Chorus Digital Navan

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by mel27, Jun 17, 2008.

1. mel27

mel27 Member

Hi Can anyone tell me which box to get for Ch**us Digital in Navan Co. Meath. I have a starview box but it doesnt work??

Thanks
    M

2. mel27

mel27 Member

Just to let people know The Box T doesnt work on Ch***s Dig in Navan. I tried The Box Super and its fine

3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

you need to get facts straight box t is c***Us box as in dvb/t,and if box super works u have n*l as in dvb/c that is why u did not know what system u have.there are 2 mmds boxes a c box and a t box.

4. mel27

mel27 Member

Sorry mate but we have C****Us digital in our building never had N*L. I checked with a starview 2 box and nothing came in and i did research this and i was told The Box T would work. I just happened to have the Box super with me as i had gotten one for my folks as a present as tehy live in Dublin and have N*L and after 2 hours of trying the T Box i chanced the The Box super and it worked so i thought i'd let people know instead of wasting money on the wrong box

5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

a right u have c****s cable,i thought u had aerial on roof re mmds as that is what t box is for.thanks for coming back and clearing up,any probs we are always here,most of the time.the box 2 should have worked also as it is nearly the same as sv3.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  6. navanboy

navanboy Member

He i live in Navan also we dont have the aerial on the sid of the house but the is 1 big one that serves the estate and feed to all houses. Would this be considered the same and what box would you recomend. We have Chxxxs as the supplier. I'v been told the box T or Eurovox for MMDS. if anyone could help it would be great

7. mel27

mel27 Member

I think the Box T would work but not sure. Someone Senior on here might be able to tell you but if your looking to get one i have one. As you can see i got it in error and is of no use to me. If your interested let me know as i live in Navan so can arrange to meet you.

8. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

If its c****s mmds, then the b0x-T or the eur0vox TX will do the job for you. Find out first if its mmds before buying the wrong b0x.

9. Westmeath

Westmeath Member

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if its true that the T-Box will work on the mmds Ch***s aerial even if you dont have a paid up subscription? i know for the box for the cable version you need a basic package to allow it to work but have been told this is not the case for the system that works on the aerial reciever