1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which version of MPT will work with C975

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by shakeell, Jan 21, 2005.

1. shakeell

shakeell Member

Please can any one tell me which version of Mobile phone to i do need to upload ringtones and wallpapers to my new Motorola C975 from 3G

Thanks in advance
    Shakeel

2. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

You may be out of luck for the time being. However, here is what someone posted at GSMArena.com.

3. shakeell

shakeell Member

First of all thanks for reply , i searched the net and i can't find any shop in my country which sales T-Flash cards for Motorola i live in pakistan. i found that Molbile Phone Tools 3 PC620 version can upload ring tones and wallpapers to C975 but i could not able to find it , if you please help me in this case i will be greatfull to you.

Thanks once again
    Shakeel

4. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

I don't think there is a difference in the phone tools. I believe the same Mobile Phone Tools works for all motorola phones that have features which work with the tools (well, provided you can actually get it installed - hehehe). There are numerous threads within the last few weeks which actually provide the location to download version 3.

5. shakeell

shakeell Member

i am using mobile phone tools since version 2.0 and i have Mobile phone tools installed in my PC which version is 3.11h , i can connect with many many phones like , Vxxx , Cxxx but not with C975 only , the phone shows everything right but you can't transfer any file to mobile from PC using MPT 3.11h. Transfer to mobile button is disabled.
    Please tell me if C975 needs other drivers ???

BR
    Shakeel

6. shakeell

shakeell Member

i am using mobile phone tools since version 2.0 and i have Mobile phone tools installed in my PC which version is 3.11h , i can connect with many many phones like , Vxxx , Cxxx but not with C975 only , the phone shows everything right but you can't transfer any file to mobile from PC using MPT 3.11h. Transfer to mobile button is disabled.
    Please tell me if C975 needs other drivers ???

BR
    Shakeel

7. pl_muse

pl_muse Member

Hi there!
    I have similar problem, so i won't make a new topic, useless.
    So the thing is, that MPT can see my C975 (shows IMEI, etc.), but in multimedia studio i have MMS and Video studio. So I don't know how to transfer files phone <-> PC. In the help-files from MC i've read, that number of possible options depends on version of it. Can anybody knows if it's possible, to update Multimedia Studio? MPT is updated (ver. 3.19e1).
    So, can You help me? :)

PS. Sorry for my english. it's not my national language.