1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which video format for Zen V Plus

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by Rydis, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Rydis

Rydis Regular member

I have a Creative Zen V Plus, but I can't determine which file type is needed for video playback. The official site and manual say "transcoded fiel types" and newegg says uncompressed avi, other transcode file types. I have various avi's, wmv's that say not supported, and it doesn't support MP4. Any idea on what I am doing wrong? Or know specifically what I need since the official places dont give me an answer.

2. Rydis

Rydis Regular member

Well I found a program that I didn't install that converted them. However, is it because that it only does 12 fps that the audio is out of sync? I will say, download a flash toon, then convert it to avi with winMPG and then convert it with the program. However the audio is usually much quicker then the video. Sometimes only a second ahead, other times up to 10 seconds ahead. The reason I ask is because the delay is constant. If the video at 12 fps is causing the audio to go ahead, then wouldn't it gardually get farther and farther ahead of the video. Any Ideas?