1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which xbox mod chip is the best?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by evilant, Jul 7, 2004.

1. evilant

evilant Guest

there are quit a cuple mod chip's out now but wich one is the best and what are the best bio's

2. andres200

andres200 Regular member

i would recommend the xbit chip
    it is very easy to install and flash a bios to

the evox m7 or xecuter 4983 are the best bioses out there right now

3. Lowride66

Lowride66 Guest

Mod chips once they are up and going you shouldn't have to mess with again, unless you're a chronic tinkerer.

I prefer the eXecuter line I have a 2.2lite though they are up to a 2.3 now both pro and lite. I do wish I went with the pro because I ended up getting the flasher anyways as I believe the pro comes with it and a few more features.

The bios I prefer is the 4983 because of the added functionality of a little program that comes with it to turn off and on some features of the bios and it works with all boxes.

4. andrewb15

andrewb15 Member

Basically any well know mod chip is good (some have bigger flash banks and better saftey backups. I prefer the Xenium chips.

But I do agree the best bios's are X2 and EvoX.

5. wayneyb

wayneyb Member

sorry to bust in on this conversation but i hear alot about which are the best but how much $$mula$$ do these things cost and in all reality how much do they really do.

6. c0ld

c0ld Guest

the xenium ice is the best chip. you can store more bios. the OS come with hardrive installation software and ftp server. you can just launch the onboard bios from the OS. and the LED's are awesome cause you can choose from 10 colors. the external LED is very bright.