1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which XBOX modchip is better? should I get here are the choices.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by neosuave, Jan 16, 2004.

1. neosuave

neosuave Member

1.Xecuter 2.2 Lite
    2.Xecuter 2.2 Pro
    3.X.B.I.T

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

i'm not really sure someone may want to correct me on this one, but i think they discontinued to produce the xecuter2.2 lite and pro chips already. But then again maybe i'm wrong. Well anyway out of those choices a X.B.I.T would be better in my opinion.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2004
  3. skyline22

skyline22 Member

i would go for the
    Xecuter 2.3 Lite which is the l8est Xecuter Lite

4. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

You really need to check what version x-box you have and then determine what mod chip will be the best. It is my opinion that the matrix is the easiest to flash and install but you have to have a version 1.0-1.2 xbox for that chip to work. The newer chips are more upgradeable (more EEProm/Flash memory) but the older ones work just fine. You have to consider if you are ever going to use xbox live! as some of the older chips are harder to disable or are more of a pain to do so. My best advice would be find all this out, check for a good tutorial that you can follow and get the mod that you feel comfortable with. The posts in this forum have all the information you seek, all you have to do is seek..heh. Reading posts will also be good for you because as you read more you will learn more, the amount you read is directly proportional to the less amount of problems you will have when moding. The choice is yours, use your “freedom” of choice, then if you make the wrong choice the only person you can blame is you he he he, sorry about the pun, good luck, good hunting!

5. pjbailey

pjbailey Member

If you want to spend loads of money, by a xecuter or simplier.

If you just want a chip to load your imports etc, with nearly all same features as xecuter range, get a aladdin or applexV, this are reflashable and are auto disable for xbox and a great price of around £15

Peter

www.playstationservices.co.uk

6. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

Basically you can choose any modchip, beacause they all enable you to do the same features. It's the bios that makes the difference. if you want a quality chip choose the latest xecuter or get the new xenium chip, but if your short on cash go and get the aladin. They'll all let you do the same things.

7. pjbailey

pjbailey Member

Correct, its the bios that does it.

Xecuter advantage = Dual bios. but you don't need this anyway

Peter

8. Geoz

Geoz Member

hmm or you could wait for the smart xx to come out cos that look interesting...
    but if u cant wait then get a matrix (v1.0-1.2?)
    but if u have a newer 1 then u are spoiled for choice really the new xenium mod looks good 2

9. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Oh I forgot to mention! If you have a version 1.2 xbox make sure you get the newer matrix that supports v1.2 there is an extra pogo pin for D0 so there are 2 pogo pins at the end of the chip and not one like the old one.