1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Ever Needs Help With X3 Go Here.....

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by theridges, Aug 17, 2006.

1. brandonks

brandonks Member

I dont think it could be a connection error. I checked them. All good. Not only that but it was working perfectly before my brother screwed it up.

2. brandonks

brandonks Member

YAY!!! I fixed my problem. I got my http flash to work, so I flashed x1959 for v1.6 xbox. Thanks for help.

3. kjm9495

kjm9495 Member

hey, not sure if this is where i should post this or not but here is my problem.

My xbox has been chipped and working perfectly for close to a year. Then a couple of weeks ago i travled with it -- when i got home it wouldnt boot up. When i do the quick press -- the eject button turns green for about 8 seconds and nothing happens on the tv then the eject button turns to an orange color. The xecuter

When i press and hold --- the eject button is red and the xbox screen comes up, a few second pass and a screen (with alot of different languages) comes up that says "Service required. Call customer support." With the error message "07" in the Upper corner.

I've also tried pressing both buttons at the same time with no results.

any suggestiosn would be appreciated.
    thanks in advance

4. kjm9495

kjm9495 Member

Error 5 -- not Error 7 -- my mistake.

5. CrnlXbox

CrnlXbox Member

Alright ive got a problem..
    About a year ago is when i first got my modchip i couldnt figure out how to mod it so i quit it then about around christmas of this year i started modding it again and got some help acctually ALOT of help from here and i finnally got it flashed alls i needed to do was get a dashboard and i was good right?
    well when i was at school my brother wanted to play a game and he claims when they left to pick me up it was fine so when i get home i walk into our game room to find the xbox in black and white screen and it was rolling...so i said "shit im no doing this anymore" and just today i wanted to finally get it modded after a year..so i though well ill change TVs i changed TVs and it doesnt roll anymore it is still black and white..is it my chords or something my brother pushed or....a bad video chip?
    sorry i had to tell my story.

6. theridges

theridges Guest

nope you changed the video mode on your console to PAL.....
    and standard US Televisions cannot handle a pal signal hence the black and white and the jumping :)
    i dont know if you changed the video mode on your chip or your dashboard though...what dashboard are you running?

7. ovuka92

ovuka92 Guest

When i inastalled an update i got on my darkness game(its not original,its downloaded)i got an error message when my xbox 360 restartedERROR 66.I saw on some website that it happens when the DVD drive and the dash drive are not the same,i dont know whitch one i updated with this update(i thik its the dash)but i desperatly need help on how to fix it,is my console locked up.I have installed a firmware wersion which i can read pirated DVDs.Do i need to update my DVD drive with newre firmware version or what,im not sure i understand how x360 works mutch but i do know that i need HELP

So if anyone knows how to HELP replay!!!

8. theridges

theridges Guest

post in the 360 forums.

9. xDMaY

xDMaY Member

Hi, I'm completely new to thexbox modding scene. I purchased and x3 ce and xapt3r 1.6 for my 1.6 xbox. I installed the xapt3r 1.6 and the xecuter and I think it's all in right. All the lights on the xapt3r light up and same goes for the x3 and bank switch. My problem is when I do a quick press it turns on and off twice and then shows red and green lights on the eject ring. When I do a long press everything works correctly and it takes me to the ms dash. Any help would be appreciated to get me to the flash screen.
    Thanks in Advanced

10. theridges

theridges Guest

have you flashed a bios to the chip?

also check and make sure you've got the xapter installed correctly...there pretty tricky..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  11. xDMaY

xDMaY Member

Thankyou for the reply. No I have not flashed the bios yet. I can't get to the flash bios screen. When I do a long press the ms dash works fine, but a quick press gives me a FRAG. I'm pretty sure I installed the xapt3r correctly as all the lights come on.

12. theridges

theridges Guest

make sure the banks are set like this
    1-on
    2-on
    3-off
    4-off

usually a frag has something to do with the connection though...

13. xDMaY

xDMaY Member

No luck. Reboots twice then frags. Thanks for the continued help.

14. theridges

theridges Guest

press eject and power at the same time see if it still frags....

15. oluvinu

oluvinu Regular member

hi,

i installed the xecuter 3ce modchip. i then flashed it with the x3294 bios. my 1st question is : is their a newr bios version to date than the x3294???. 2nd wuestion: i am trying to upgrade the hard drive but am not sure what to do and need help please. the threads i ave read are over 3 years old and are telling me to back up my setting but i don't find the settings info the way it is being explained. to recap need help with hard drve upgrade to 120 gb and to know if their is a newr bios update.

p.s. i got baned from xbins my first time using it. i am new at this and i thought i tried to grab a file and grabbed tooo many at one time by accident . is their another place i can try. i have a better understanding of how it works now but still am new at the whole thing.

thank you for yourtime ,

The NOOB ;)

16. theridges

theridges Guest

nope thats the newest bios....
    i would recommend downloading AID 4.0(auto installer Deluxe) and burning it to DVD..
    hook up the new HD...and boot AID at the same time it will format the drive automatically...
    just follow the instructions on screen and when it ask's if you want an F drive choose yes...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2007
  17. oluvinu

oluvinu Regular member

thanx ill give it a try ASAp ( After studying)

also , where can i find a place to download emulators . i am trying to find them for nes, super nes, genesis, sega , sega cd, ps1 , ps2 , atari
    those for now lol.

as for xbmc what is the current version for the xbox ??
    i wnat to back up my games in to the harddrive so i do not need a cd ever again to play!!

and i would like to load movies into the harddrive to play them back from it.

please help this youg grasshopper please

18. oluvinu

oluvinu Regular member

hey um... i had a thought on my way . i was thinking do i need to put a dummy file into the AID installer when i burn it to dvd ?? also i downloaded it and it was in a rar format, is that correct? i was not sure so i put it into iso format for the xbox. i am going to burn it with nero but want to ask before i waste another dvd disk.

19. theridges

theridges Guest

yea extract the ISO file and burn it with imgburn..nero might cause probs
    http://www.imgburn.com

no dummy file needed....
    and for emulators and stuff like that use torrents...

also the newest version of XBMC is
    XboxMediaCenter (XBMC) 2007-08-19 SVN rev9999 build - T3CH

20. oluvinu

oluvinu Regular member

ok i am downloading auto installer v 4.10. i had downloaded the add on before and it did not work so i hope this includes all the files needed.

to understand perfectly (1)i will then extract the files to another folder. (2) then i will burn an iso with img bur( already downloaded img burn) or will their be an iso in the aid v 4.10 file already ??

(3) after that i put the dvd in the xbox with the 120 gig hardrive i am trying to use ?? is this correct??

do i need to copy the files from the old xbox 10 gig hard drive to use on the new hard drive ?? i don't care about saved games, just the important files i need to make the new hard drive work.

also do i unzip the newest xbmc file and burn into an iso with img burn ??

another thing .. . i have had problems with the ftp to my xbox from my computer. i use usb wireless adapters to keep my home neat , instead of running cable around the home . could using my desktop in wireless format be the problem when i connect the xbox to computer it does not create a link or recognize it during a ping??? i set up a ftp protocol as in the other forums but nothing happend.