1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has an iPod???

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Feb 4, 2005.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I am actually not going to that site if it is possibly illegal. Itunes is really the safe way to go people....

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

there are others besides itunes just look, read & decide which 1 to get

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ddp and dimples : there was an interesting review of that russian site.Even though it is legal to download the songs and yes you even pay $0.01 per meg.The question really asks 'what does that $0.01 really cover.If you do get caught for having this music on your pc the worst that they theorise happening to you is that you may have to delete the files.What is legal depends on the country you reside in

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

andmerr, i know as what is legal there might not be legal here & what i stated that even tho you pay still doesn't mean it is legal but could be a scam

5. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I wouldnt want to download anything thats originally from a different country.... but thats just me.....

6. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Oh, and i forgot to add that i finally solved my problem about not being able to name the songs. It turns out that i just had to click on where it said track and i could type the name of the song. It didnt look like you could click on it or anything though and thats why i couldnt figure it out lol.