1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has the Conflict Vietnam Patch?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dirtyvr6, Sep 23, 2004.

1. dirtyvr6

dirtyvr6 Member

i am looking for the conflict vietnam patch so i can play off my HD, if anyone has it pls send it to my email.
    [noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  2. dirtyvr6

dirtyvr6 Member

anyone , come on im sure someone z gotta have the patched .xbe

3. isuballr

isuballr Guest

you got that game to ftp to your PC? mine only ftp's 4.3MB. there's no way that's the whole game. how did you get it to your PC? thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2004
  4. sg1ghost

sg1ghost Member

i just used xiso patch and burn disc with record now max and it's fine or i can just backup the whole game to xbox hd evolutionX cant c how u are havin probs ?

5. BoxedOut

BoxedOut Member

I have backed this game up to my HDD but it says "dirty or damaged disc" error every time I try to play it. Anyone got any ideas?? I have slayers 2.6 installed and used Dvd2box to copy it accross.

6. isuballr

isuballr Guest

problem solved. i used DVD2XBOX to copy the game to the xbox HD, then just used FlashFXP to ftp from the xbox HD to the PC HD. thanks guys.

7. ronnier04

ronnier04 Member

I just ftp'd the game over to my Pc and made an ISO with WQIX and burned the DVD.

I have only played the game for about 15 minutes on the first level without any problems. Should I expect any problems when i get deeper into the game??

8. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

no you shouldn't worry

9. ronnier04

ronnier04 Member

Where is a good site that has information of the various games for XBX? I would like to find a site or create a site that gives info on if the game will need a parch, HDD patch, or special burning instructions.

I have fight club and it freezes but everyone says "look for the patch in the usual places". Hell I ask and nobody can tell me. I just want to download the patch, read the readme file and takeoff..... sorry i had to vent

EDIT:

Also, I have a V1.3 Samgsung XBX, what are somw DVD RW media that the drive will read ?? I have tried the Memorex DVD-RW and it seems to have a problem unless I am not doing something right

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  10. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

The usual places = Xbins