1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who here dislieks there teachers?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by need_for2, Oct 19, 2005.

1. need_for2

need_for2 Guest

I hate my principal, im ready to beet the crap out of him and then locking him up for a day.

2. bobright

bobright Guest

hahaa, my where has afterdawn turned to

3. Uhhhh

Uhhhh Guest

Uhhhh,I'm gonna make the lunch lady eating all those crap

4. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

me and my m8 chased our deputy principle with iron bars about 6months after we got kicked out of high school.he runs pretty fast for an old man.i swear we would of killed him if we caught him.

most teachers are evil dictators and deserve to go straight to hell.im sorry if anyone is offened by this, but this is my personal opinion and not that of afterdawn.some of the public might agree with me but its not the general opinion of the public.

5. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Hmm, I wonder where this thread aspired from?

-Mike

6. Hunter007

Hunter007 Regular member

Good question, where did this thread come from?

I don't have a grudge against all teachers but some can REALLY make it a pain in the ass to go to school. For example I'm suspended for 2 weeks for an out of school incident. Hah...go figure, long story and don't really care to explain but lets just say it was unfairly handled by the administration. Either way, I get a 2 week break.

Hunter007

7. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

8. need_for2

need_for2 Guest

im aiming to get my teacher fired by christmas time, merry christmas teacher and a happy new year.

9. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

:|

-Mike

10. need_for2

need_for2 Guest

whats with the face

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

what's with all the damn "i hate school" and "i hate teachers" and "i hate school...and teachers...yeah, you heard me" comments? and threads, i suppose, now? need_for2, man,you're proving to be a bit of a pain in the rump. can't you get off this topic for a bit?

yes, let's get our teachers fired because we can't keep up! oh, there's a great idea! wonderful! i'm too lazy and stubborn to just do my best to learn, so i'll show them all! i'll set them up and can their asses! woohoo!

god, i hope you straighten up soon. either you're full of BS, you're a horrible person, or it's a combination. you need a mentor or something, dude.

12. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

i hate my teachers...but i havent seen them in about ..oh about ...12 YEARS!i wonder if they give a shit i dont like them?

13. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

i just noticed something.look at the thread title.
    isnt that comical?i could see him on the streets with a sign saying"wil wurk four fude"

14. need_for2

need_for2 Guest

hahhaha thankz for pointing out my mispelled word :]

And yes a mentor would be great,i only have on sibling and she is 2 years older than me and i dont talk to her too often b/c she is usully busy with band

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you have a better chance of getting a job if you graduate from school than you do from dropping out of school. your choice & your life. here in ontario, canada, the provincial government is bring in a law requiring all kids to stay in school or apprenticeship course til 18yrs old.

16. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Misspelled, not mispelled. :)

17. john_k

john_k Member

It's not so much my teachers that suck... it's the administration. Just in this past week some kid at my school was asked to take his hat off. He refused and they got the police to arrest him for "not complying with school rules"... They have to much power. There was a fight recently and one student came to break it up. For some reason the principal suspended the guy who broke it up(aswell as the two people fighting) for a week! The major problem with my teachers is that they don't know how to teach. As long as I keep my mouth shut and do what my teachers tell me I am able to avoid disputes with them. The people I dislike the most are my classmates but I won't get into that.

18. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

what if your teacher was like that teacher that had a baby with one of her students?it takes that van halen song "hot for teacher" to new heights.most my teachers were dogs but there were a few..uh huh...you know what i mean.

and need_for2...proofread,proofread,proofread!

19. Buik

Buik Regular member

Ah, very humuous.

As I have suspected for some time, juveniles have invaded the web site and now want to rant.

No wonder some with a "senior member" status are where they are. They are not in school where they should be. They are here being impertinent little snots.

I do not have time to just "post" to this website so that I can attain a higher honorific. I actually have to spend time getting ready for work, going to work, doing my job and then come home and take care of the finances & such.

As for Teachers, School Admin's & such, guess what? They are allowed to be there because of public ignorance and acceptance of these people as being superior to them and knowing what is best for society. I think I need something more than beer to accept that.

Anyway, "need_for2" , what type of "beet" would you like to use?

TC

20. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

hey man im 30 years old and i should be ashamed of myself but im not.i like to joke and kid around. i joke,i joke..i kid,i kid.
    im in awe of the use of such fancy words.but i wouldnt use impertinent in a sentence even if i knew what it meant.
    dont tell anyone...but i screwed my way to the top.