1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who's got a better sig than me?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by hursty, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

@ Hursty
    Wen did the eng ref giv 3 yellow cards to one player? was that in the aus v croatia match?

i know everyones saying that there were 3 yellow cards, but if you search around it actually says that Simic got 2 yellow cards and Simunic got 2 yellow cards... both scattered between each others times... i know i thought he gave 3 only because the commentator made the mistake...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
  2. sandt38

sandt38 Regular member

DVDBack23,

Pointing out my sig size seems rather hypocritical, as yours with text and pic is way beyond the allocated size in the rule I copied below (in both hieght (120 pixels) and lines of text:

4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.

As well as, with yours at 96KB is significantly further over the allocated 50KB then mine was.

By the by, mine is compliant now, Thanks.

3. Jamaal10

Jamaal10 Regular member

@hursty: Looks like England is gonna have an "easy" game with all of the Portugese players that got red carded today!

@sandt38: Not intending to flame with you, but your sig isn't under the allocated amounts. It is currently 87.5kb. Here is your sig at exactly 50kb:
    [​IMG]

By the way, as far as DVDBack23's sig...if you read at the beginning of this thread, you'll see that it has been ok'd by a staff member of aD.

4. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

sand,
    i have permission to keep my sig the way it is ;)

on another note, im tired of this bleep thread, and the bleep that people seem to be throwing at me. dont ask for something, then bitch when you dont get it instantly. Come back when you guys have posted 2300 good posts and written numerous guides, then come back and talk bleep. I honestly dont care what you guys think. Jamaal, rav, lethal, as always keep up the GOOD work and ill see you guys around.

Unsubscribed.

5. iPirate

iPirate Regular member

DVD your sig is very cool,simple but good.

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

thread closed!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.