1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whos sick of people talkin bout downloading?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by wagsdadog, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

Well, I for one am sick of people talking about illegally downloading... Mostly newbs talking about the topic.. But if your sick of it too, please leave your comment here...

2. Pittfan

Pittfan Regular member

Well it depends why there downloading , Some peeps scratch a CD/DVD and need a backup of the Disc. If you mean there a pain in the butt asking how to "Crack" the game , yeah thats annoying

3. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

Im talking about, ANYTHING... i mean, fair enough if they brought the game/disc, but you can really tell that half of the people are illegally downloading... like:
    Ahhh, I just copied my original cd of Battlefield 2 and now it wont play online... does anyone no where i can get a crack or sumthing for it...
    Well, if you copied that means you have the original cd, and didnt borrow it off one of your mates... Why dont you just play the original??? that sorta stuff... oh, i copied warcraft 3, now it says it doesnt read the disc, why?
    COS ITS BURNT! DOWNLAODED! OR IN ANY OTHER WAY ILLEGAL!

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yet in many countries, downloading copyrighted material (games included) for personal use and not for pirate sales is completely, 100% legal; as a citizen of any such nation, one would be expected to fully utilize one's rights lest one lose them.

besides, it completes on big circle of screw-ation for the human race.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  5. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

Well, most downloaders are from the states (US), England and Australia... Considering Australia was made from hors and convicts, i think we are entitled to ilegally downloading... not saying i do... just saying it should be legal in Aus... Well, can you tell me wat countries it is legal in? im thinking of moving...

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

thats a bit of a contradiction isnt it, you give me the impression that you are a downloader because if you werent you wouldnt have placed a link to a warez serial site in one of your other posts.

7. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

why would i downlaod? buying the game is better quality, and you dont havta chip ur console... u hav no problems at all... my friend brought battlefield 2 and he lost his serial (cos he moved houses) and he came to me hoping i would do some magic with computers and make one for him... so i found that site...

8. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

@ Auslander
    German Shephard? i used to have one just like the pic, except the coat was a bit lighter... his name was Dog... We got him when he was 1y/o, also when i was 1y/o... he had arthritis in his back legs, i loved him...

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

have you by chance read the forum rules about supplying links to serial warez sites.

God forbid me saying this as i'm not a mod but i'd think a member would be more wary of what he posts.

you might want to edit your post before a mod does it for you, heres the link.Its only a suggestion and its entirely up to you whether you do or not.Its nice of you to be a friend and all to him but that wasnt the place to post that information

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/315695

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2006
  10. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

well, where is the place to post that sorta stuff? and yeh, i cant remember making that post... probly dun wen i was a newb ;) will change... thanx for tha warning...

11. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

12. andmerr

andmerr Guest

yeah much better as there isnt a link

13. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

andmerr, u dont have a sig... or arnt u showing it?
    if u dont... y?

14. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I'm with Auslander on this one. My dog was a white mixed shepherd and collie puppy with brown patch on head. We grew up together. Died after I left to go to college. Still miss him.

15. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

alrite... well, if this iosnt the place to talk about it... where is? i just saw the picture and it looked almost like my friend... couldnt help maself... dont u get bored of jus talkin bout men made things? computers, ps2s, fones, xboxs... a change is different, for me good...

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

thanks for your condolenses, guys.

wagsadog, countries where downloading is legal include Finland, Canada (everyone blames canada cuz the rock, is all), and many others...those are just the two biggies.

17. milamilou

milamilou Guest

there is no such thing as illegal download people have the right to give their stuff to whoever they want as long as it is giving and not selling if you wanna shut down dowloading then shut down the internet

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

ummm....i'd love to agree with that as an idealist political statement, milamilou....but in fact that's far from true, as i'm sure you are aware.

*edit*
    i'll tell you what pisses me off, wagsdadog. it's not people talking about downloading, it's people that cry about how scared they are to get caught and start a million threads just to figure out how to avoid it in an incredibly repetitive drone of stupid, then become nothing more than dirty leechers.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  19. milamilou

milamilou Guest

what did i say is far from true ?

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

and
    as much as i agree with your views, you'll find most major media productions corporations, and the goverments they buy, don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.