1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Does BitLord Stop Downloading at 75% Completed ??

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by malcolmz, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malcolmz

malcolmz Guest

Hey guys !!!! On BitLord, I was downloading 2 video games that were 75% and 55% completed. Then one day, I couldn't get the files to start downloading anymore. They are stuck at 75% and 55% completed. Why is BitLord doing this? I've never experienced a problem like this before on BitLord. I don't want to restart downloading the files again since it takes a long time to download. Do any of you guys know what's going on? How do I fix the problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2006
  2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Check the tracker when you start it up,if the tracker is down or if there are no seeds then it won't download at all.

3. malcolmz

malcolmz Guest

L-Burna,thanks for the reply, bro!!! Now, how can you tell if the tracker on BitLord is down or if there are any seeders on it? Thanks buddy.

4. gamename

gamename Regular member

look in the lower left hand corner (files, peers and trackers). the info should be there.

5. malcolmz

malcolmz Guest

L-Burna and gamename, thank you for your replies. To answer your question, there is 1 tracker for one game I'm downloading, and 7 trackers for the other game I'm downloading. But the problem is that when I right click "start" to start downloading the files, nothing happens - it's like dead - no activity. When I right click "start" on the other problem-free files I'm downloading, the downloading process begins right away, no problem. You know when you right click "start" on a file and it begins to d/l and when you right click on the file again you see that "start" is grayed out because it tells you that it's being downloaded? Well, on the troublesome files, the "start" is never grayed out when I right click on them.

What should I do at this point, guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.