1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why isnt the green light coming on!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by ctkillerz, Jul 12, 2004.

1. ctkillerz

ctkillerz Guest

i installed the mod on my self and i get the two blue lights but not the green one i installed it on my bed and after pluged it in there was a green and orange light flashing which is good but then i moved it to my tv and that didnt happen anymore it acts as if there is nothing there like its brand new

2. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

Make sure the yellow cable is plugged in, and you aren't grounding out the points near the front panel.

3. ctkillerz

ctkillerz Guest

ok the green light just flashed once and went off so i enabled mod and restarted and it resets 3 times then goes to a blank screen and the eject button is fraging (flashing red and green lights)

4. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

I was just helping another person with the same problem. Is the mod-chip you are using compatible with the xbox version your are trying to install it in. and what does the xbox do without the mod chip in it at all?

5. ctkillerz

ctkillerz Guest

im using x2.3b lite+ so ya its compatible and i think its a messed up chip my xbox runs fine when disable

6. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

You might need to get the programmer to fix it. thats what I had to do.

7. Ketola

Ketola Turned ninja Staff Member

I get the same problem with my (old) Xbox and (old) Matrix mod when the d0 isn't aligned properly.

In any case three resets in a row and blinking green/orange (and a "Your Xbox needs service" (or something like that) text on TV) indicates that the modchip bios doesn't kick in properly, and therefore the Xbox won't boot.