1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why this site aint what it used to be!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by lecsiy, Jun 17, 2006.

1. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

...and 'tweak & burn'

2. rav009

rav009 Active member

...Bleach & Churn :S

@Thoose "Show me your t*t's" comment's, thats sick, people like that are pure scum, thank god AfterDawn is free of them (mostly), I don't ever wanna see this place become a site infested by abusive gobby kn*b's like the one's you had to put up with Pulsar, again thank god the site's community is friendly, I get along with most of the guy's just great and hope it stays that way.

There are some a$$holes but thats the reason there are forum moderator's....

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

because we like banning the buggers

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

ddp, you are starting to sound scarily like creaky!!

pulsar - I don't think they needed to be so literal.. blame it on the chavscum, lol

Last edited: Jun 20, 2006
  5. ireland

ireland Active member

here's the proof that ddp likes to ban,

he pm's the person this pix b-4 he bans him or her..
    he loves his job...

[​IMG]

6. ddp

yep, works by me!!

7. mcalister

mcalister Regular member

glad to see the checks and balancing is in order !

8. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Just had a quick look at the site that was flaming me, what a bunch of wallies, some chap made this comment;

"Just read parts of this thread and who is this idiot.
    we dont care if you dont like what we do.
    Would you go into the ghetto and tell all the homies that you hate them and there music etc.

(just to say i dont hate the homies)"

The thing is, is that, I never mentioned that I didn't like what they said, I was very polite (I know, unusual for me!) in all my replies. It makes me laugh when there are people out there who just like to jump on the bandwagon, without even taken real note of what has been said! It just shows the mentality of some of the nuggets out there. I don't think this site (AD) has gone as bad as some suggest. If you think it is bad, then have a look around.

The irony of it, is that I don't even live in the ghetto, or have any homies!

I haven't replied to any of the posts, no point!

9. janrocks

janrocks Guest

You'll have to pm me the addy.. I'll go and tear them off a strip lol
    I wonder if it's one of the ones I was talking about?

10. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Hmm, not sure what an addy is!

Here is the site though;

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/

Have a browse around the piccies, they are quite funny! Some of the mods people do to there cars are ridiculous! Just a shame that the site is full of complete & utter plonkers!

11. ddp

pulsar, edit your "d" word to dwib or something like that.

12. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Done..

13. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

I see what you mean about other sites pulsar -- it is a good job we have a great set of mods here. I signed up to a forum the other day that I'd previously learned loads from, but I managed to get straight into a flamer with an arsy moderator. He thought because he was a mod he had a right to treat people like dirt. Funny, because it appeared I knew more about the program (that the site was based on), than he did!

It seems every site I go to, there is always someone, be it a know-it-all joe, or a mod on a power trip. I am happy here though, as I rarely allow myself to get into conflict with some of the whingeing babies who thrive on eBeef. Get over it.. it's just the internet as darth says..

14. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Yeah I know that place.. So typical of UK sites, I can't join because my self provided IMAP4 webmail address isn't good enough for them. Heh.. I'll just hack the obsolete phpbb that's running instead mwahahahaha!! and grandfather in an account for myself. Then maybe I'll play with the offensive turds. I agree with what the site says...let's take the p out of stupid boy racers. Theres lots of those idiots around where I live and they are a menace. I'll have a play with the barryboys. I found a backdoor already. I wonder if they'll try banning me.. lol

Agreed Lethal.. I actually got flamed by a senior member of a Linux distro support forums..along the lines of a very superior "are you sure you really want to use" whatever distro..Gave him such a mouthful the site admin had to drag me off ROFL!!

BTW..Pulsar.. I believe Clive Devonshire..the self proclaimed owner used to drive in the BTCC??

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2006
  15. pulsar

pulsar Active member

16. encryptme

encryptme Member

interesting sites to play around with huu.

17. janrocks

janrocks Guest

That's really scary. People keep on to me to post a current photo, maybe if they saw that they would understand why I don't want to. In my book what has been posted on that site amounts to stalking and I'm thinking of giving that link to the local CID and seeing what they make of it.
    I wonder if there is a page somewhere out there about me like that.. It seems like the girl they are on about would have grounds for complaint about stalking and invasion of privacy.. Only in the UK does this type of chavvy behaviour get tolerated..

Thanks for that.. It's a real heads up.

18. Polyarny

Polyarny Regular member

[mini rant]
    those guys are a bunch of f!@ktards. who wants to bet that if they did go and find those people they would get their a$$es kicked. people like that should be made to suffer...

bunch of idiot moron f@#khead pr!@ks.
    [/end mini rant]

@jan did you have your fun with them yet?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2006
  19. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Did better than that...Turns out I sort of know the sys-admin at Brighton Uni...he's investigating..
    Funny who you run into doing strange things like this..
    Redcar.. No wonder they are such a bunch of loosers...it's not exactly an inspiring place :) I went there in November once and ran into a friend from school at 7 in the morning in the rain...strange..seeing as we grew up on the same street in Bolton, and the last time I had seen him was to buy a guitar amp off him 6 or 7 years before.
    Never mind the barryboys.. just a heap of chavs who need their benefits stopping.. *expletive deleted* lol

On topic..yeah that makes a change for me..
    A respected member and friend of most of us posting is leaving soon..
    Bye charlie.. we'll all miss you..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2006
  20. mudearies

mudearies Guest

wow useless post.