1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why wont my VGA To Tv conector work right??

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jnbean, Jun 21, 2007.

1. jnbean

jnbean Member

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but i apologize if it upsets anyone. I Had bought a cheep Vga to TV Connector, VERY similar tho this one http://cgi.ebay.com/VGA-to-TV-Conve...2QQihZ015QQcategoryZ31531QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem used to make my TV work as my Computer monitor. My Video card is supports TV-OUT. Here is what happens I hook it all up to my tv, BTW i use the RCA port NOT the S-Video and all that shows up on my tv is a bunch of lines, i see the picture but barely....the picture is all mess up with lines. I checked the connections, Changed the cord, changed to video cards that i have no clue that support tv-out, changed the tv...but nothing seems to work...just wondering if there might me a setting i have to change to get it working right...if so what setting and how do i change it. Im running Windows XP PRO.

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

It could be that your computer is outputting the wrong type of tv signal. NTSC is what you want for North America and Pal is for Europe.