1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wi-Fi TV

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ScorpsPSP, Dec 28, 2008.

1. ScorpsPSP

ScorpsPSP Member

Not sure if this is the place for this but I could do with some advice if possible. My TV reception in my bedroom is not very good. I have a freeview digi box attached to a portable tv that keeps losing the signal as I only have a small portable aerial attached. I have a 32" LCD TV with built in freeview that plugs into the main aerial socket in the lounge.

I don't wish to drill holes and feed up an aerial cable upto my bedroom to use this socket.

Is it possible to connect an AV Sender to my aerial socket in the lounge and send the aerial signal to my Freeview box in the bedroom as well as my TV in the lounge?

I have seen AV senders that connect to freeview boxes, DVD players etc.. and send these signals to other tv's in the house but none mention direct aerial sockets so I'm a little confused. Hope that makes sense to someone.

Thanks

2. nickberry

nickberry Regular member

Hi ScorpPSP!

If not heard of an AV sender that does RF signals - just composite/s-video/scart (they're all the same).

As such the AV sender would have to sit between the Freeview box and the TV - so the freeview box would have to be downstairs as thats where the ariel socket is...

Any help?
    Regards