1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wierd ARDS problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by moonrose9, Jul 11, 2007.

1. moonrose9

moonrose9 Member

I just recently bought an action replay for my Nintendo ds. I have been trying to use it on Animal Crossing (American Version, not v1.1). Only a few codes work, and of course they are not the codes I want to use. I have updated my software and AR card through codejunkies.com, I have tried to add the codes manually, I have tried using only one code at a time...nothing. I have contacted support at codejunkies.com but got an automated email back, absolutely no help. I have even gotten a different AR thinking that the first one was bad. From all of my research it seems that I am the only one having this problem. Here are my questions:

1. is there some kind sequence of buttons I should push to activate the codes?
    2. does the master code need to be on for any of the others to work?
    3. does anyone have any suggestions, I am totally frustrated

2. Jademalo

Jademalo Regular member

The master code must be on, and generally you do have to press a button sequence. try to click the button at the top of the software, and that will allow you to update the firmware, which may also fix any further problems :)

3. moonrose9

moonrose9 Member

I have updated my software 3 times, no luck. How do I know which sequence of buttons. I have been trying different ones, but is there somewhere that will tell me? The only one that the actual sequence is listed is for the "turn weeds into bells". Thanks so much.