1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiikey and wiiclip for 40$

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by budah91, Jul 18, 2008.

1. budah91

budah91 Member

hi all i know you might think this is a scam but i bought this over on foundmy.com and its a genuine wiikey with the hologram and the wiiclip v3. like an idiot, i bought the chip before checking the internal wii and when i opened the wii to install it, it was a d2c wii so now im trying to give this deal for a benefit the both of us whoever's buying. i am accepting only cash because im only 16 and do not have a credit card account. PM me if you want and i will tell you where to send the money. i will ship the item the same day i recieve the money. i gurantee the item is good to be used because it wasn't damaged or tampered. all i am asking for is 40$

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Moved to the Marketplace. Please read the rules and follow the guidelines for selling your items.

3. Quan127

Quan127 Member

You probably would want to post pictures with your username on it. Is it the solderless wii-clip with wiikey or are they separate?

4. budah91

budah91 Member

the wiikey and wiiclip are seperated because i opened my wii before soldering them together.

EDIT: here are some details i left out. I only ship to canada and usa. i am located in chicago illinois. included in the envelope will be a presoldered wiikey to a wiiclip v3 and an official wiikey hologram. shipping will be another cost, pm me for that. insurance will be your responsibility. any damage or lost items after the package has been shipped isn't my fault. I can send you a tracking number. Item will be tested before it is shipped to confirm they are working. First to pm me that will confirm they will buy it is lucky, this offer is a first come first serve only one item like this for a price this low.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  5. budah91

budah91 Member

if you guys are wonderinf it comes with the mario graphic it does

here guys, ive decided to presolder the clip for you guys so it would be alot easier and be more willing to buy so here is a picture:

[​IMG]

and here is close up to see how well i solder lol jk

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  6. budah91

budah91 Member

i will make the deal 35 dollars shipped