1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Digivox-T work in an MMDS area?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by yellow32, Jan 23, 2009.

1. yellow32

yellow32 Member

Hi guys
    Kinda badly stuck here for a quick answer. I have just recently returned a faulty Eurovox TX to the website from which I purchased it.

They are advising me to take in its place a Digivox-T and are saying they would like a response immediately. Will this product work for C****s in an MMDS setup? And is it a suitable replacement for the EuroVox TX?

If it will I presume it'll need new firmware and all that?

Thanks for any help

2. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Yes it will work, but i don't understand why you don't get another eurovox - tx from them?

Google them both and see what the prices and features are like compared.

3. yellow32

yellow32 Member

The eurovox TX is no longer in stock with this particular company which forces my hand to take a different box in its replacement. Thanks Evastar for the info.

4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

another top member here rated the digivox t as a very good box easy to set up and use.

5. yammagamm

yammagamm Regular member

i have the digivox-t, its easy to setup ok but picture quality is not the best also the menu looks like a kid make it up in play school. and digivox are a cheaper box to the eurovox even grade b eurovox stock dearer then digivox.. i use built in tuner of tv and also technomate tm6900 and both way better quality picture then digivox